𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

( Im skipping the vacation part because thats just gonna be boring and not important for the story, they just became closer then they already were but let me know if you guys want a scene of it but just know thats gonna be out a bit later then :D )

---------------------------------------------------

George POV.

"Hey guys!! How was ur vacation?" I said while sitting down on the table at the cafeteria.

"OMG GEORGE!! HII" Bad said.

"Vacation was amazing, and uhm I have something to tell you guys." Sapnap said with a big smile.

"oooh tell me sappynappy" I said with a smirk.

"Me and uhm Karl are dating!" He said putting his arm on Karl's shoulder.

"AYYY LETS GOOOOO" Tommy said getting of the table and started dancing as a crazy person.

Yup, there really is something wrong with him.

"Tommy sit down, you don't have to dance as a freak everytime someone says SOMETHING AMAZING" Wilbur said joining Tommy.

Everyone bursted into laughter.

"GET IT I GUESS" I yelled at the two boys dancing.

Everybody was looking at our table but we couldn't care less.

"Okay guys sit down now, have you guys seen the new kids?" Karl said.

"Yeah, that techno dude looks scary as fuck" Tubbo said looking at the boy who was called Technoblade who was sitting with Dreams friends

"TUBBO!" Bad screamed.

Wait, why was Techno sitting with Dream?

"Jealous much?" Quackity whispered probably noticing where I was looking. I just scoffed and changed the subject.

"So, what about that Ranboo dude?"

"Oh I think its that dude who is standing next to techno like he is a dog of him or something. He looks like he is forced to be there, thats sad. he seems really nice" Tubbo said with a sad face.

"I have a bad feeling about this Techno dude.." I said not realising I was talking out loud. Everybody looked at me with a confused face, I quickly looked away.

"Just because ur jealous doesn't mean he is doing something bad" Quackity whispered. That was it I grabbed my stuff and left the table without saying another word. When I ran passed Dream's table we made eye contact, he gave me a confused look but I ignored it and ran away.

I ran to my locker quickly grabbing my stuff for my next class and went to the classroom. I didn't want to talk to anyone so I hoped the classroom was empty. I walked into the empty halls of the school because everybody was eating lunch or doing whatever. I opened the door of the classroom and sat down somewhere in the back of the room. I tried to calm myself but suddenly heard the door of the classroom open, students walked in not even noticing im here. After a while the classroom was filled with students including Dream, Techno and his shitty friends.

Its been a few minutes and I don't think I can be in this room any longer, that stupid Techno kid is annoying the shit out of me. He keeps touching Dream, im not a jealous type of guy but this is stressing me out. Once I saw Techno touch him again I knew I was done with this bullshit. I ran out of the classroom not caring about the teacher calling my name. I ran to my dorm locking myself in the bathroom.

Dream POV

Gosh this Techno dude is getting on my nerves, can't he just shut up for a second. It felt good to see George's jealous face but I felt bad when he suddenly left the classroom. Should I follow him? No Dream you can't, what will your friends think.

"Soo Dream, are you single?" Techno said with a smirk.

"Yes im single, and I uhm am not ready to date anyone." I said with a nervous smile.

"So are enjoying ur stay at the school?" I said quickly changing the subject.

"Yes I am, lot of cute boys here" Techno said.

All of my friends looked at him with a weird face, shocked of what he said. I wonder if they will accept Techo if they will, should I tell them about George?

"Oh don't give me those weird looks, I know for a fact some you guys are gay too" Techno said and scoffed at their reaction.

"Just like that George dude that ran out of the classroom, you guys are just too blind to notice that he has a crush on one of you" Techno said.

I scoffed and said "Yeah right, you didn't even talk to Gogy."

"Gogy?" Techno said with a smirk.

"I mean George, yes George." I said.

Techno looked at me and just rolled his eyes.

How the fuck does he know about George? What if he knows about me? Or worse what if he knows about George and me? I need to try and stay out of Techno's way, its not gonna be easy since that guy Ranboo follows him everywhere. I bet Techno is gonna let him find out why im ignoring him.

"Hello, Dream? Im talking to you" Techno said waving his hand infront of my face.

"Yes sorry, ask that again?"

George POV.

I was sitting on the floor, tears leaving my eyes. I couldn't stop crying. I suddenly looked up when I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello..?" I said with a soft voice.

"George, are you okay? I heard you crying."

I opened the door and saw Wilbur standing in the doorway. He gave me a hug when he saw my red eyes.

"I wanna make you feel better George, how about that mall idea with Niki?" Wilbur said not puling away from our hug.

"That sounds amazing Wilbur." I said as another tear left my eye.

Maybe this will help, it might let me stop thinking about Dream and Techno.

------------------------------------

ɪᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴜᴄᴋꜱ. ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ!

ᴀʀᴛ: ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.ꜰᴀɴᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ!!

~S