𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

George POV.

My eyes went to the boy that was sitting next to Fundy, Dream was looking down on his phone pretending nothing was happening, I rolled my eyes and gave my attention to the other boy again.

"So, are you and Dream just friends or are you guys something more?" I said with a fake smile.

Dreams eyes wided and he looked up, he was now looking at me with an angry and confused expression, I gave him a smile and looked back at Fundy.

"Oh well uhm I guess we are just uhm friends, but if he has a other opinion then uh I dont mind." The boy said with a shaky voice.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket trying to stop the conversation, I was acting like I didn't care but it still hurts. What if Dream acts the same way to Fundy? He probably likes him better. I was about to turn my phone off until I recieved a message.

~~

SimpforKarl

SimpforKarl: Hey George, are you okay..?

SimpforKarl: You don't seem yourself today.

Crybaby: Yeah, Im totally fine! :]

SimpforKarl: No your not, Dream is blind if he chooses Fundy over you.

Crybaby: Its the fact that he has to choose, if he really cared about me then he wouldn't have to choose and what if there is nothing going on with Fundy and him? Im overreacting.

SimpforKarl: If you say so...

SimpforKarl: You can always talk to me if you want.

Crybaby: Yeah, like you were there last time.

SimpforKarl: George...

Crybaby: No its fine, Im fine. Everything is fine.

~~

I closed my phone with an mad face and decided it was the best to just get my mind of things, I looked next to me and saw a smiling Niki sitting next to me. I gave her a smile when she looked at me.

"So Niki, what was in the bag you gave me?" I asked her.

"You will see it when you open it George.." She said with a big smile.

"Ooooo Niki tell me whats in it." Wilbur said with an smirk who said infront of her.

She grabbed her phone out of her jacket and showed Wilbur probably a photo, his smirk got even bigger and Niki started giggling.

"Thats amazing Niki." Wilbur said.

"Oh come on, fuck you Will" I said clearly annoyed.

"Yes please."

"WILL!"

Dream POV.

I fucking hate that dude, he is always flirting with George and its really pissing me off, just looking at him makes my blood boil. Like when I dropped that stupid cup on the floor the only one he said are you okay to was George, like don't the rest of us matter or something?!!

"Yes please." he said.

What the actual fuck? Did he really just say that?

I was so busy thinking about George and Wilbur that I completely forgot about the boy or I don"t know furry that was sitting next to me. I like him, its just he isn't as much fun as George. I don't know, Fundy is just kind of boring but he is still nice I guess and he is pretty good looking. I gave Fundy a smile once I realised the boy was talking to me and not to someone else.

"Hey, can I come to your dorm today to hang out or something?" The boy said.

"Uhm sure, Karl, Sapnap are you coming too?" I said, I looked at Karl and Sapnap and gave them a smile. They nodded in response and gave me a smile back. I knew Fundy wanted to hang out with me alone but that would be super boring.

I asked Fundy to sit with us today hoping I would get a reaction from George but he doesn't seem to care, he is too busy with Wilbur.

~~

Really short chapter sorry! I just didn't know how to continue this one, lol

I bought GeorgeNotFound merch, and Im really excited :DDDD

~S