𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

y/ns pov

if you saw me publish the chapter earlier, no you didn't❤️.

;)

Ginny left for her date an hour ago, she looked different. Her hair was styled with added extensions and she was finally wearing a skirt. Hunter picked her up in a sleek, black car.

I never thought I'd see the day where Ginny would go on a date. Hunter was the first guy to look at her in that way, the others wouldn't spare her a glance. At least she's finally coming out of her shell.

Mom was on her balcony with Ellen, smoking. She stole weed from Marcus and they mutually decided smoking it was better than letting their children smoke it. Austin was in his room, doing what ever a nine-year-old boy does.

I was trying to hang up some posters in my room when a thud came from Ginny's room... her supposedly empty room.

I was not about to fight a ghost so I didn't bother leaving my room. Until I heard another thud, much louder than the one before.

Arming myself with a coat hanger, I tiptoed into her room, ready to swing at whatever was in there. But I froze.

Marcus was sitting on her bed, scrolling aimlessly on his phone.

"Marcus? Why are you in Ginny's room? She's not home." I dropped my arms to my sides, placing the hanger on her dresser.

"Ginny's room? I thought this was your room." He patted the spot next to him, "Come sit."

Avoiding his eyes, I sat next to him, thighs touching. He put two fingers beneath my chin, lifting my head so we were face to face, "I know you saw Ginny kiss me the other day."

"Yeah, I did, you don't have explain yourself to me. It's not we're together or anything." I replied.

He softly squeezed the fingers that were still holding my chin, "I just don't want you getting the wrong idea about us. She kissed me because— well, I still don't know why, but I pushed her off before it got worse. It's just that I know I like you and I don't wanna mess things up cause you're funny and pretty, really pretty, and when you smoked with me, it was the best high I've ever had and I've been high many, many, many, ma-"

I covered his mouth with my hand to stop him from rambling anymore. Maintaining eye contact I carefully took my hand off of his mouth, "It's fine. Trust me."

He looked like he wanted to say something else but was holding back. His eyes flickered down to my lips as his tongue swiped across his bottom lip. Leaning in he pressed his lips against mine, testing the waters.

I cupped his nape, pressing him back to me. This time our lips met in the middle, connecting with one another. His lips were soft and inviting, the faint, bitter taste of weed enchanted me.

He grabbed my waist, lifting me on his lap to straddle him. I ran my fingers through his hair, dragging my tongue across his plump bottom lip.

He got the message parting his lips so I could slide my tongue between them. Our tongues danced as I softly nipped at his bottom lip. Sloppily kissing his neck, his hands squeezed my waist causing a soft moan to fall from my lips. Trailing kisses back to his lips, he groaned into my mouth when I slightly tightened my grip in his hair.

Deepening the kiss, he pulled me closer, allowing his hand to wander up my T-shirt. Feather touches explored the curve of my waist before grasping at my butt.

"So fucking sexy." He moaned, reattaching our lips.

Right when I was about to push him onto the bed, the sound of a car door closing followed by two familiar voices drifted through her room.