𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓

y/ns pov

Once Max had calmed down, Zion called Ginny and I over to Blue Farm for a talk. Ginny was working so we all met there. I really didn't want to be near Ginny, but it seems like she's everywhere.

"Follow me." Zion sat me down at a small table, signalling Ginny to come over. Once she had settled, he began.

"He—"

"You're leaving." Ginny interrupted. "You and Mom, it happened again."

"Look, I love you girls so much." "Why? What happened?" "But you were right. Ok? You've both got lives here. It's not fair for me to mess it up."

"We all knew this was coming." I chuckled, Zion leaving didn't affect me anymore, he'll be back in 8 months.

"I said I didn't want you to mess up Mom's life. I want you here. What happened?" Ginny demanded.

"Look, I'll be close by. You got my new address. I'll see both of you on the reg."

"You said this was different. I believed you. I let myself believe you. I'm so stupid."

"Look, I know. I'm sorry, gummy bear. I mean it."

"What did Mom do?"

I halted, "Don't drag Mom into this, you should've known what was coming."

"Look, it's nobody's fault. Ok? Do not blame your mother. I'm so proud of you girls and who you've become." Ginny stood up, walking away.

Zion sighed, looking back at me, "Take care of her... please?"

"No. I'm tired of her and her tantrums, it's a joke." I snorted, standing up and walking away. Ginny acted like a child most of the time, stomping away when things got tough. It's embarrassing.

I meandered back, grumbling about my wasted time. I could've stayed in bed, sleeping through the hours, but no, he had to wake me up, telling me the inevitable. I decided on going to Marcus' room, knowing he could brighten my mood in seconds.

Against my better judgment, I climbed up to his room, which was harder than I'd like to admit, considering my broken arm and weak upper body strength.

Marcus jumped up, seeing my struggling top half flailing. He pulled me through, my arms and legs were aching. It's been a couple of weeks since I participated in P.E, due to my injury.

"Interesting entrance." He laughed, closing his laptop.

"Shu..." I took a deep breath, regenerating my lungs. "Shut up."

He chuckled stronger than before, opening his arms for me. I waltzed into them, rubbing my face in his shirt. He petted my head causing me to turn around and attempt to bite his hand.

"Don't pet me, I'm not a dog." I growled, batting his hovering hand away. He laughed harder, falling onto his bed. Despite my attempts, I couldn't fight the smile on my face. It had been a draining couple of days for all of us, so seeing him happy was a relief. I took a shirt from his wardrobe, changing so I could snuggle into his blankets. I crawled besides him, resting my head on his lap. He played with my hair, twirling my curls between his fingers.

"Soft." He muttered, thinking I didn't hear, but my smile said otherwise. His finger traced my face, softly running over my lips.

Tapping my shoulder, he lifted my head, hand cupping my cheek. He repeatedly pecked my lips, eventually slipping his tongue into my mouth, meeting with mine. His moans were delicate, quieter than usual. Lifting me up, I straddled his lap, careful of his injuries.