𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

y/ns pov

Walking to class with Marcus, Ginny, Max and Padma was nothing short of awkward. Max was ranting about her mom's punishment and Padma gripped onto Marcus' arm like her life depended on it.

"I'm so grounded, she almost didn't let me come for callbacks today. What if she doesn't let me go to Sophmore Sleepover?"

"What's Sophomore Sleepover?" Ginny questioned.

"Only the sexiest night of the year."

Padma jumped in, "It's when the sophomores sleep at school. It's what sophomores get instead of Junior prom. I cannot wait for Junior Prom."

"Isn't that not until May?" Marcus asked.

"You are such an asshole." They hugged before she walked off. Ginny and Max left to meet up with Abby and Norah. "Hey."

"Hey." I gulped. I wasn't used this. The sneaking around, the feelings, the.. sex. "We haven't spoken since we walked to school together.. I just wanted to let you know that I brought a Plan B pill."

"Let's not do this here. It's embarrassing and annoying." He sneered, glancing up from his phone, "You couldn't wait for the end of the day?"

"Well, sorry for trying to be safe." I huffed, pacing away from him.

English was my next class. I was already in a bad mood, Mr. Mitten definitely wouldn't help with that. Watching Ginny trip and hit Hunter in the face with a tampon was definitely the highlight of class. His shocked face when he passed it back to her forced my laugh out. I couldn't stop it, holding in my laugh was always a challenge for me.

Ginny groaned for the nth, done with the day she had. "Everybody gets their period. It's no big deal." Norah's attempt to calm her down did nothing.

Abby snickered, "But, like, did it really hit him in the face?"

Right when she was about the have a nervous breakdown Hunter called her over, handing her a pack of pretzels(?). They arranged plans to hang again and he left, failing to hide his little smirk. Everyone squealed at the romantic gesture Hunter did. It may not seem like much but sometimes, less is more.

"Okay, I have to run to audition, but have fun shopping. Love you, mean it."

"Hate you, kidding."

Oh, we were totally going to invite you guys."

Ginny smiled, "Don't worry about it. It's fine."

"So.. are you coming?"

"I would but I'm exhausted. I've never had to do some much homework in such little time. Ginny you should go, take your mind off of that little incident earlier." I replied. Walking towards the exit I heard someone mentioning my name.

Following the sound of hushed whispers, I peeped through the crack of an empty classroom door, noticing Marcus and Padma talking.

"You seriously slept with her? Are you kidding me?" Padma fumed.

"It meant nothing.. I was upset and she was there. It happened, let it go." Marcus replied, siting on a desk table.

I was just there? Good to know.

"I can't fucking "let it go" Marcus. You're gonna break her heart if you continue to act like this." Padma took a seat on the desk left of his. "If you truly like her stop running away from your feelings. You're only hurting yourself. I know you're not healed from last year— and you'll probably never be— but don't let it get in the way of something good. We both know he wouldn't like that."