𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

y/ns pov

Marcus wrapped my legs around his waist, sucking on the tender skin above my collarbone. He ripped my shirt open, leaving me bare chested. He teased my nipple, softly nipping at it. Lightly grinding his clothed bulge against my soaked panties, I moaned. His thrusts were getting rougher, mind clouded with the thoughts of his release. "Sl-slow down!" I begged, struggling to hold back my shaking legs. He speeded up, my body seizing as I reached my climax. Throwing my frigid body on the bed, he removed the rest of his clothes, lining up against my entrance. His hips lowered, pushing int—

"Y/N! Wake up!" I jumped up, shielding my eyes from the protruding sunlight.

I groaned, cowering under my blankets. "Mom, stop." Mom pulled my blankets off of the bed, leaving me cold and alone. Begrudgingly, I dawdled to the shower.

Thoughts rushed through my head. What kind of dream was that? If Mom didn't wake me up, how would we have gone? It's not like it was real but I could feel his lingering touch imprinted everywhere.

If I'm dreaming— especially those kind of dreams—about him, I must have it bad. Really bad.

"Y/N! GET OUT OF THE SHOWER! YOU'RE GONNA USE UP ALL THE HOT WATER!" Mom yelled at me, she turned on the kitchen hot water tap, instantly making the shower freezing cold. I scrambled out, slipping over the rug, face planting the cold, hard floor.

Finishing up my edges, I washed my gel off of my hands, checking my puff for the last time. By the time I entered the kitchen, Mom was hanging up her phone and Ginny was taking out her lunch for the day.

"Slutty top."

"Got it at that shop you stole from. Waffle? Toasted 'em myself." Mom snapped back.

"I'd love one." I snatched it, taking a large bite. Ginny handed Mom our permission slips for the Sophomore Sleepover.

"What's this?"

"It's the Sophomore Sleepover. Welcome to Pleasantville."

"Guess if you've always had a Tempur-Pedic, the notion of a sleeping bag on a gum floor is charming."

"Ellen's running it. You can give her the money for our tickets."

"Excuse me, miss. You have a job."

I chuckled, "Ginny has a job?"

"It's my punishment for stealing. Mom thinks it'll teach me the value of money." Ginny sighed. "Good. Maybe this time you'll learn your lesson."

"And I start today after school. I don't have any money yet."

"How much is it?" Mom sighed. "Hundred bucks. Each."

"To spend the night in a school you already go to?"

Ginny sighed smugly, "You moved us to this white, rich-ass town. This is what they do here. These people are weird." "Totally weird."

"Just wait for prom. The tickets are gonna cost more than our dresses." I laughed.

Ginny sighed, "All night in a high school? Sounds like a waste of a Saturday?"

———————————————

"Ok, so I think.. I think that my mom might let me go to Sophomore Sleepover."

"Awesome! I don't wanna go without you."

"Hey! What about me?"

"You know, it's not the same." Um, ouch.