𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁

y/ns pov

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up. Is there a hair on my chin?" Mom jumped on me, "I asked Ginny but she threw a book at me."

"Huh? What time is it?" Reaching over, I checked the time. 5:09. 3 hours of sleep? I hate my life.

"I can sorta feel it if I do this, but I can't feel it."

"Fine, let me check.." I narrowed my eyes, "There's nothi— oh, wait, there it is, wow, it's a long one."

"Where? Take it out! If I could skin your prepubescent face and wear it, I would."

"Stop talking before you grow more." I yanked the hair out of her chin, "There. Now, can I sleep?"

She kissed my cheek, "Thanks. Get some rest."

"I was trying to."

Despite my attempts, sleep was beyond me. No matter what I did, I couldn't get my eyes to close. All I could do was stare at my ceiling until 6:15 came. I got up and took long, warm shower, washing off the remains of last night.

A ding from my phone dragged me out of my thoughts.

Marcus

Hey
R we still walking 2
school?

Only if you want to...

Ofc i do.
Wait for me im coming up

I saw down on my bed, waiting for him. I prayed it wouldn't be awkward, I was genuinely surprised when he asked to walk me to school.

Ginny left earlier to meet up with Max, they said something about not having the right face. Don't ask me.

"Hey, Y/N," Marcus shouted from downstairs, "Let's go, we're gonna be late."

"Coming!"

He was standing by the kitchen island with a paper bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I motioned to the bag.

"It's for you.. I got you breakfast." He handed it to me, inside was a cream cheese bagel, a chocolate muffin and a small bottle of orange juice.

"Thanks!" I hugged him, burying my head in the crook of his neck, "C'mon, let's go before we're too late."

He grabbed my hand, leading us out the door.

"So why did you want to walk me to school? Not that there's anything bad about it, I'm just curious."

"I didn't want you to think that I used you," He continued, "Plus, we go to the same school so why not?"

"Oh."

With the school building in sight, he turned toward me, slightly blocking the view. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay." With that he kissed tip of my nose, saluted me and walked away.

Pulling out my phone, I clicked on Ginny's name.

Ginny

Where are you?

Bathroom