𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄

y/ns pov

Padma's singing was incredible. She had an euphonious voice, becoming 10x better with Hunter's backing vocals. They sounded good together. Really good.

Unfortunately, Ginny thought the same thing.

"Padma, that was tight!" Brodie effused. "Thanks."

She turned to us, "What did you guys think?"

"Yeah, it was fine." We shared a glance, "What she means is it was good. You guys sound really good together."

"Thanks N/N. I gotta go. I told Marcus I'd pick him up." She bent down to pick up her bag, "Oh! Speaking of Marcus, he was talking about you." Everyone in the room stared at me.

"He was? What did he say?"

"Just that he was thinking of asking you out. I thought he would've done it at the sleepover but I'm guessing he's nervous." 

I stared directly at Brodie, "I'm pretty sure he tried to but someone interrupted. As always."

"Why are you looking at me?" He snorted.

I kissed my teeth, "No reason." Padma left in a rush, running up Brodie's steps.

"Padma's great. Her voice adds to 3SB." "Hell yeah!"

"I really didn't realise how much you guys sucked when you had Jordan." "That blows his mom made him quit 3SB."

"Whatever. It's an upgrade. Padma's crazy hot. All we need now is a groupie. Y/N, I'm looking at you."

"You wish." I laughed. "God, I really do."

Ginny piped up, "She is?" "Crazy hot." "If I didn't like Marcus, I would be all over her."

"With Padma, we might actually win battle of the Bands this year." The boys were too wrapped up in their conversation to notice Ginny's dampened mood.

"Is Padma really that pretty?" She whispered to herself. Ginny was a classic over thinker, hearing her boyfriend's friends call the only girl in their band 'hot' sent her spiralling. "You know Hunter thinks you're the most attractive girl he's ever seen. If he thought she was pretty, he would've asked her out instead. Okay?"

"Okay."

"It sounds like Billie Eilish."

"I like Billie Eilish."

"Of course you do. That makes complete sense to me." Press shot Brodie dead in their game leaving me and Hunter laughing at him.

"You're a little bitch, Press." "Die, sucker, die."

Ginny sat up, finally engaging in the conversation, "Press, I think you're the last person in the world who should encourage their own violent tendencies. Hunter said you used to throw rocks at squirrels during recess?"

"Rocks? Press you really are messed up." I laughed, it wasn't that surprising if I'm being honest. He gave off real serial killer vibes.

"Alright. New girl's got teeth. Watch out for them later, Hunt." Press and Brodie snickered. "Press. Not cool, bro."

Brodie, Press and I went to get snacks whilst Ginny and Hunter spoke.

"Soo... Y/N what's going on with you and Marcus? You guys look real cosy on the bouncy house the other day." Brodie started.

"It looked like you guys were a couple. Gross."

"I'm 99.9% sure he was going to ask me out, but some idiot just had to interrupt us... Thanks for that by the way." I shot.