The Beginning

July 15, 1997, in Miami Beach, Florida.

On the beach sits a young man and woman, Andrew Cunanan and Jesse Fox. "Jess, can you pass my bag." Andrew said to his girlfriend. "Yeah." Jesse said and she passes the bag to him. "Thanks." Andrew said to her and kiss her cheek. Andrew opens the bag and takes out a copy of The Man Who Was Vogue, The Life and Times of Conde Nast by Caroline Seebohm. Andrew looks at it and puts it down and he takes out a gun while Jesse looks around making sure no one is around. Andrew puts the gun and books away and he puts his head on Jesse's shoulder. "Let me see your wound." Jesse said to him, Andrew nods for her to look. Jesse moves the left leg of his shorts where the wound was on Andrew's inner thigh. Andrew puts his arms around Jesse while she looks at the wound. "Does it hurt?" Jesse asks him. "No." Andrew said to her, Jesse covers the wound and she looks at Andrew. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Jesse asks him. "I am, how about you?" Andrew asks her making Jesse think about it. "If you do it with me there is no turning back." Andrew said to her. "Yeah, I am in." Jesse said to him making Andrew nod. Andrew gives her a quick kiss and he stands up. "I will be right back." Andrew said giving her his cap. Andrew walks into the water with Jesse watching him and she sees that the weight of the world is on his shoulders. Andrew starts screaming into the waves, Jesse puts her head down when she saw that. After a few minutes, Andrew walks back over to Jesse. Andrew sits down and lays his head on Jesse's lap and starts crying in her jeans. "Andrew." Jesse said to him while taking his hand as he cries. "I love you." Andrew said through his tears. "I love you too." Jesse said to him and she puts her head on his.

A little later, the two make their way to their target's home hand in hand. Jesse looks around at everything while Andrew was not feeling too good. "I don't feel so good." Andrew said and he rushes to the boy's room with Jesse behind him. Jesse walks over to the toilet where Andrew was vomiting. Jesse knees down to him and rubs his back. When Andrew was done he sits on the floor and Jesse moves over to him. "Are you going to be okay?" Jesse asks him, Andrew nods to her and stands up. Andrew walks away to clean his face while Jesse picks up the bag, Andrew's cap, and glasses. Jesse walks over to Andrew who was looking in the mirror. Andrew turns to her and he takes his glasses and cap. He put them on while breathing heavily making Jesse walks closer to him and rubs his back. Andrew turns to her and he puts his hand on her cheek. "Thank you for everything you have done for me." Andrew said to her. "Well, someone needs to make sure everything goes to plan." Jesse said to him making Andrew smile and he rests his forehead on hers.

A few minutes later, the two walked to the target's home which was Gianni. The two made it to the house to see Gianni walking back to his home.  Andrew takes out the gun very fast. "Again, are you sure?" Andrew asks while taking out the gun. "Yeah, I am sure." Jesse said to him. Andrew and Jesse make their way over to Gianni with Andrew pointing the gun at Gianni. Gianni turns around to see the two and the gun. Andrew shoots once but misses as Gianni moves out of the way. Jesse runs over to Gianni stopping him from running away. Gianni turns around to see Andrew pointing the gun at his face and Andrew shoots again right in Gianni's face killing him.