Likely To Be Forgotten

At Night

In Miami Beach, Florida

Jesse and Andrew were on their way back to the hotel hand in hand. Jesse looks at Andrew to see the sadness on his face. Jesse walks in front of Andrew stopping him from walking and he looks at her. "What?" Andrew asks her thinking something is wrong. "You okay?" Jesse asks him making Andrew put his arms around her. "I'm not and I don't how to feel great." Andrew said to her while he puts his head on Jesse's chest. "It's okay, Andrew." Jesse said to him and she kisses Andrew's head. "Baby! Your sister's here!" The two hear someone yelling making the two look over to see a lady at the big house. "Come on, Gianni. I'm here." She said as a guy walks out of the front door. "The real Donatella has a key." He said to her. "Oh, come on, Gianni. Let me in. Come on, baby. Gianni." She said to him as Andrew takes Jesse's hand so they can leave. "No, no, no, baby." The two hear Versace's voice making the two turn to see him. "Babe, baby, I've to... Baby, I've told you so many times. I-I can only handle one Donatella. One is enough." Versace said to her. "I wear Versace." She said to him. "Versace. Yeah, brava. Baby, big kiss for you, but I cannot let you in. One is enough. Okay?" Versace said to her and the two started running back to the hotel.

At Normandy Plaza

Andrew and Jesse enter their room. Andrew rushes to get his gun while Jesse tears down the walled shrine to the designer. The two leave the room and the two go to Ronnie's room. "Will I see you again?" Ronnie asks the two. "I'm sure of it." Andrew said to him and he and Jesse leaves his room. "You don't have that money, do you?" Ronnie asks the two making the two turn to him. Andrew walks back to him while opening his bag. Andrew takes out his wallet and hands Ronnie some money. "We were friends. That was real, right?" Ronnie asks him. "When someone asks you if we were friends...you'll say no." Andrew said to him and he walks back to Jesse and the two leave the place.

At Versace's House

Andrew and Jesse were sitting outside on the opposite side of the road. Andrew was reading, The Man Who Was Vogue while Jesse was sleeping on his arm. Andrew looks up to see a light on in Versace's room. Andrew looks at Jesse and he wakes her up. "Do you want something to eat?" Andrew asks her making Jesse look at him. "That would be nice." Jesse said to him making Andrew smile at her and he kisses Jesse's forehead. The two go to a subway to get something to eat. "Hi. What would you like to order?" A worker asks them. "Two Tuna combo." Andrew said to him and he takes out his money. Jesse looks at the worker to see him looking at Andrew in a way. "R299." He said to him and Andrew gives him the money. "Keep the change." Andrew said to him. "Tuna. Can you cover me?" He asks his boss and he walks away. Jesse takes Andrew's hand pulling him to the window. "He knows." Jesse said to him making Andrew a little mad. "Two Tuna combo." A worker said making Andrew walk over he takes the bag and the two leave before the cops arrive. The two walk back to Versace's house to see the lights in Versace's room was off. Andrew and Jesse look at each other and the two start running to the club that Versace goes to.

At A Club

Jesse and Andrew walk into the place to try and find Versace trying they were looking around Jesse lost Andrew in the club making her start trying to find Andrew. Jesse finds him in a hallway making her walk over to him. "Andrew, you okay?" Jesse asks him making Andrew looks at her with a smile. "I'm a serial killer." Andrew said to her as he walks closer to her. "I'm a stockbroker. I'm a shareholder. I-I'm a paperback writer. I'm a cop. I'm a naval officer. Sometimes I'm a spy. I build movie sets in Mexico and-and skyscrapers in Chicago. I sell propane in Minneapolis. I import pineapples from the Philippines." Andrew said to her while Jesse walks back into the wall and Andrew puts his hand on the wall by Jesse's face. Jesse can see that Andrew was lost in his mind. "You know, I'm the person least likely to be forgotten. I'm Andrew Cunanan." Andrew said to her and Jesse puts her hand on Andrew's cheek. "It's okay, Andrew. You are not alone." Jesse said to him making Andrew put his head on Jesse's shoulder and Jesse starts rubbing Andrew's back.