She's An Easy Lover

On The Beach

The three sit on the beach and Jesse sees an older man watching her making Jesse smile. "I have someone." Jesse said to Andrew who looks at her. "Follow me." Jesse said to him and she stands up and she walks over to the older man. "What is she doing?" Ronnie asks Andrew. "Don't worry about money. We are gonna share this with you 50-50. We look after our friends. That's always been important to us." Andrew said to him. "I don't know what to say." Ronnie said to him and the two looked at Jesse and the old man. The two see Jesse talking to him by his ear while touching his leg. "Are you okay with that? She is your girl." Ronnie said to Andrew. "All part of the plan." Andrew said to him as the man and Jesse walk away making Andrew stand up ready to leave them. "I see you later." Andrew said to him and he follows the two.

At The Hotel In The Man's Room

Jesse enters the man's room who she learns was named Stever. Jesse looks at the hallway to see Andrew standing in the hallway as the door closes. Jesse told Stever that she can make him feel alive again by doing intense bondage play. "How many times have you done this before?" Jesse asks him while Stever walks over to the bed. "Two? Three?" Jesse asks him. "Yeah." Stever said to her. "How many people do you employ in business? 300?" Jesse asks him more questions. "5000...globally." Stever said to her making Jesse whistle. "I can be submissive." Stever said to her looking down and up. "You have no idea." Jesse said to him and she walks over to the music player. "And you?" Stever asks her making Jesse look at him. "I do it for fun." Jesse said to him. "Your that type of girl." Stever said to her and Jesse starts playing music. Jesse looks at Stever and she slowly takes off her shirt showing her bra. Stever walks over to her making Jesse look at him. "Do you need some help?" Stever asks her and was about to touch Jesse but she grabs his hand and she pushes him back to the bed. "I do it myself." Jesse said to him and Stever sit down. Jesse takes off her shirt and then she takes off her pants. When she was done she looked at him nodding for him to take off his clothes. Stever takes off his clothes but his underwear and he lays down on the bed. Jesse jumps onto the bed with a duct in her hand. Stever touches her and Jesse slaps him in the face. "No, touching." Jesse said to him and she starts to wrap his entire head in duct tape with Stever not fighting thinking it was a part of it. Jesse covers his eyes so he can't see her anymore and then his mouth. The song "Easy Lover" starts playing.

♪ Easy lover ♪ 

♪ She'll get a hold on you, believe it ♪

Stever starts to groan making Jesse look at him. 

♪ Like no other ♪

♪ Before you know it, you'll be on your knees... ♪

Jesse leans closer to him. "You're helpless." Jesse said to him making him groan. 

♪ She's an easy lover ♪ 

♪ She'll take your heart ♪ 

♪ But you won't feel it ♪

"Accept it." Jesse said to him and leaves him to suffocate. Jesse walks over to the player and she increases the volume.

♪ She's like no other ♪ 

♪ And I'm just trying to make you see ♪

♪ She's the kind of girl you dream of ♪ 

Jesse walks over to the door and opens it for Andrew. Andrew walks into the room and Jesse close the door. Andrew looks at Stever and smiles. "You still get it." Andrew said to her while turning to her. Jesse walks over to Andrew who pulls her in for a long kiss. 

♪ Dream of keeping hold of ♪ 

♪ You'd better forget it ♪

Stever starts loud groaning making Andrew pull away from the kiss and he looks at him. "Accept it." Andrew said to him while Jesse takes out her ring from Andrew's packet. Andrew walks over to the table while Jesse puts her clothes back on. Andrew picks up little scissors from the table. 

♪ You'll never get it ♪

"Accept it!" Andrew yelled at the man who was trying to break free. Andrew walks over to Jesse and takes her hand. The two start dancing to the song while the man suffocates.

♪ She will play around and leave you ♪

♪ Leave you and deceive you ♪

♪ Better forget it ♪

♪ Oh, you'll regret it ♪

♪ No, you'll never change her, so leave it ♪

♪ Leave it ♪ 

 Jesse walks over to the bedside. "Accept it." Jesse said to him.

♪ Get out quick 'cause ♪ 

♪ seeing is believing ♪ 

♪ It's the only way ♪

 ♪ You'll ever know... ♪ 

Andrew jumps onto the bed and sits on top of the man. "Hey, hey, hey." Andrew said to Stever who stops moving. "Last chance." Andrew said to him, Stever stops moving.

♪ She's an easy lover ♪

At the last moment, Andrew pokes a hole in the tape and Stever starts breathing loudly. 

 ♪ She'll get a hold on you ♪ 

♪ Believe it ♪ 

♪ She's like no other ♪ 

♪ Before you know it ♪ 

♪ You'll be on your knees ♪ 

Jesse leans to the man. "Isn't that special?" Jesse asks him as Andrew gets off of the man.

After Stever gets himself together after what they did to him, the two lovers order some food. Jesse and Andrew were eating away while Stever was talking to the waiter. "That was fun." Jesse said to Andrew who looks at her. "We are about to have more fun tonight." Andrew said to her making Jesse smile at him as Stever close the door. "You know, my mom used to bring me lobster when I was at school. She'd bring it to me for lunch. While all the other kids were eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, here I was with my little sachet of cracked black pepper wrapped up like a little gram of cocaine." Andrew said to Stever who watches the two stand up. Andrew drinks finish the wine and drop the cup on the floor. Andrew takes Jesse's hand and they leave the room.

At The Normanly Plaza

Jesse and Andrew's room

🔞

On the bed, the two were making out with Andrew only in his boxers while Jesse was in her underwear. Andrew pins Jesse's hands above her head with one hand. Andrew kisses down Jesse's body making her moan. Andrew moves back up to her. "I love it when you moan." Andrew said to her while letting go of her hands. Jesse puts her arms around Andrew's neck while they kiss each other. Jesse uses her leg to rub Andrew's crotch making Andrew moan, Andrew kiss Jesse's neck. Jesse pushed Andrew on the bed making Jesse was on top. "No fair." Andrew said to her making Jesse smile at him. Jesse kisses Andrew's body while she moves back and forth on Andrew's boner that was getting harder. Andrew holds on to the bedsheet with his hands as Jesse kisses him. Andrew picks Jesse up and puts her on the bed and he kisses Jesse with love. Andrew inserted a finger into Jesse's vagina and moved it in a circle making Jesse hold on to Andrew's hair liking it. Andrew pulls out his finger and he rubbed his dick on Jesse's vagina. Jesse moan when he inserted his dick into Jesse. Andrew started thrusting slowly making Jesse hold on to him. Andrew starts going in and out making Jesse dig her nails in Andrew's back while she moans. Andrew cum inside of Jesse, the two share a slow kiss while Andrew pulls out of Jesse. Andrew fell on the bed beside Jesse while they both breathed heavily and they were trying to get their senses. Andrew puts the covers on them and Jesse closer to him. "Sleep for a while, Jess." Andrew said pulling her in his chest. "Okay." Jesse said to him.