The Killing Of Versace

July 15, 1997

Miami Beach, Florida

Jesse stares at the dead bird that was next to the dead Versace. "Come on, Jess." Andrew said to her making Jesse walk over to him and they start to walk away very slowly.  "That was a little too easy." Jesse said to him. "Hey!" Someone yelled making the two turn to see one of the designer's servants. "I just had to say something." Jesse said to herself and the two started running. "Hey!" The man yelled while running after them. Jesse and Andrew run into an alleyway trying to get away from the guy following them. But the guy, grabs Jesse's arm pulling her into him. "LET ME GO!" Jesse yelled at him making Andrew turn around to see his lover in his arms. "Let her go." Andrew said while pointing the gun at the guy's face. The guy lets Jesse go and she walks over to Andrew. "Don't follow us anymore." Andrew said to him and they start running away again without the man following them. Andrew and Jesse run upstairs to a big parking building on the first floor. They run to their red trunk and Andrew opens it and they get in. Jesse and Andrew try to calm themself down, but mostly they celebrate like maniacs, happy to have accomplished their goal. Andrew starts to laugh like a maniac while Jesse smiles. "WE DID IT!!" Andrew yelled with a smile making Jesse look at him. "OH MY GOD!" Andrew yelled while Jesse takes out some new clothes for them. "I love you." Andrew said to her making Jesse look at him. "Even if I was grabbed?" Jesse asks him making Andrew move closer to her. "Yes, I still love you." Andrew said to her and he kisses her and kisses her cheek. Then the two hear the police's siren wailing. "We need to get out of here." Jesse said to him and they put on different outfits and then exit the car. The two start to run to the roof and to the stairs. The two walk normally and Andrew calls a taxi and they get in and drive away.

 After a few minutes, of driving they arrive at a place called 'Valet'. The two walks into the place hand in hand acting normally as they can. "Breaking news from Miami Beach. We've received reports of a shooting at fashion designer Gianni Versace's mansion on Ocean Drive." They hear the TV making the two walk over to everyone who was watching the news. "The shooting occurred this morning. No official statement from the police has been made, but the investigation is ongoing at this time. Eyewitnesses have confirmed there is at least one victim who was shot and rushed to the hospital. Our reporter is standing by." The male reporter said as the two stood behind some people to watch. "Well, we have just arrived at the scene, but we can confirm that world-famous fashion designer Gianni Versace has been shot here on the steps outside his villa." The female reporter said and Jesse puts her hand by her mouth acting like she was surprised by the news. Andrew puts his arms around her and puts his head on Jesse's shoulder and starts to laugh a little making Jesse laugh in her hand.

Later That Day

Jesse and Andrew were walking the streets of Miami proud of what they did. They walk passes some newspapers about Versace and Jesse looks at them. Andrew smiles and takes four different papers. Andrew and Jesse walk up to the man and hand them to him. "All of them?" The guy asks him. "All of them." Andrew said to him.