Crafting The Ideal Identity

The Next Day

Jesse and Andrew hit the streets of Miami. "We need a camera and something to put on our faces." Andrew said to her and Jesse sees a little shop. "Maybe he has everything we need." Jesse said to him making Andrew look at the shop. "Maybe." Andrew said and the two make their way to the shop. "We'll take this camera." Andrew said to the guy who hands it to Jesse. "And two hats, and...two sunglasses, the black ones." Andrew said to him and the guy give him the items. Andrew pays for them and the two walk away while putting on the hat and sunglasses. They arrive at Versace Villa again and Andrew starts taking pictures of the Versace villa and showing Jesse so they can look like all the other million other tourists traipsing through Florida. The two walk up to the gate and they look at it. "So, this will need some planning." Jesse said to him. "We think of something we always do." Andrew said to her and they go back to the hotel.

Back In The Normandy Plaza

Andrew and Jesse were back in their room, Jesse was on the bed reading a magazine while Andrew was sitting on the floor with all the pictures of the house. Jesse looks up from her magazine to the pictures on the floor while Andrew looks at his money. "What do you say about getting a new room?" Andrew asks her making Jesse look at him. The two walk downstairs to the front desk. "I don't want to be a pain. I don't want to be a pain. I don't want to be a pain." Andrew said to himself trying to find the right one. "Okay." Jesse said and she walks to the front desk leaving Andrew. "I don't want to be a pain, but growing up, I spent my summers swimming off the coast of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, so, being this close to the ocean, but not being able to see the water...it makes me sad." Jesse said to the lady who smiles at her. "Don't tell anyone...or they'll think I'm going soft." She said to Jesse while handing her a room key with the view of the water. "I won't say a word." Jesse said to her with a smile and she gives the lady some money and she walks back to Andrew. "I don't want to be a pain, but that was too easy." Jesse said to him. "Give me that." Andrew said taking the key from her. "Meanie." Jesse said to herself and she jumps onto Andrew's back. "You are carrying me to the room." Jesse said to him making Andrew laugh as he walks into the room. The two arrive at their new room number 322. Andrew opens the door and Jesse walks into the room. "Oh, balcony." Jesse said and she walks over to the door that leads to the balcony. Jesse looks at the water while Andrew walks over to her and he puts his arms around her. "It's is nice." Andrew said to her while holding her close. "Yeah, even killers can have something nice." Jesse said to him and Andrew kisses her cheek. "You are very right." Andrew said to her and he looks down to see a man looking at them. "Let's go downstairs." Andrew said to her and the two walked off the balcony.

Outside The Hotel

The two walk out of the hotel to the guy who was watching them from the balcony. "I'm Andy." Andrew said to him. "I heard Miriam call you Kurt." He said to him. "What does Miriam call you?" Jesse asks him. "Everybody calls me Ronnie and what's your name?" He asks her. "Quinn." Jesse said to him. "You look like you know where the score is." Andrew said to him while the three started walking to the beach. "I don't do this kind of work anymore. I mean, I've done it, but... Look at me. Who am I kidding?" Ronnie said to them. "Did you have a bad experience?" Jesse asks him while Andrew holds her hand. "I didn't have a good one." Ronnie said to her. "I worked at an AIDS awareness initiative in San Diego. I was a volunteer. I've helped a lot of people in my life. When they were sick, when they were short cash, or when they needed someone...they came to me." Jesse said to him making Ronnie nod. "You sick?" Ronnie asks her. "No." Jesse said to him. "Would you tell me if you were?" Ronnie asks her. "I might." Jesse said to him. "You know, I don't tell most people, 'cause... most people freak out." Ronnie said to her. "I'm not most people." Jesse said to him. "A few years ago, I was so close to dying. I had said all my goodbyes, spent all my money. Living like I had one month to live. And then...they gave me these magic pills, and...suddenly I'm not gonna die. They had handed me my life back, and...I didn't know what to do with it, so I came out here. I read someplace that people like living by the ocean who don't have much living left." Ronnie said to them. "You two lose anyone?" Ronnie asks them. "My parents." Jesse said to him making Ronnie look at her. "They will kill while I was hiding because my mom said so." Jesse said to him. "I'm sorry." Ronnie said to her. "Thanks." Jesse said to him.

At The Beach

By one of the showers, Andrew was by the shower while Jesse and Ronnie sit on a bench. "What brings you two to Miami?" Ronnie asks them while Andrew takes off his shirt and he throws it at Jesse. "We know people." Jesse said to him making Ronnie look at her while Jesse holds onto Andrew's shirt. "Oh, yeah?" Ronnie said to her. "Versace." Andrew said to him making Ronnie look at him. "Versace?" Ronnie said to him. "He's a fashion designer, lives in..." Jesse said but Ronnie cuts her off. "No, no, I know who he is, just...you guys friends?" Ronnie asks them. "Yeah, we met in San Francisco." Andrew said to him while unzipping his shorts. "I was helping him with the costumes for Capriccio. It's an opera he was working on and one night... he treated me to a meal at Stars. Anyone who's anyone eats there." Andrew said to him while throwing his shorts to Jesse. "You know it?" Jesse asks Ronnie. "Uh, Stars? No." Ronnie said to her while Andrew turns on the shower that was by his chest. "It made a celebrity out of its head chef. Jeremiah Towers?" Jesse said to him trying to help him but Ronnie still doesn't know the place. "Well, anyway, that's when I met Quinn." Andrew said looking at Jesse. "Nice story." Ronnie said to them with a smile. "That was a big deal for me when I meet her." Andrew said to him making Jesse smile at him. "Yeah." Jesse said while Andrew walks to a higher shower with his eyes on Jesse. Andrew starts the shower and the water hits Ronnie. "Andy." Ronnie said while moving away from the water. Andrew looks at Jesse who gives him a smile making him give her a wink making Jesse laugh a little.