Uplifting Ending

3rd Ending

Jesse hears the gunshot making her look at the door. "ANDREW!" Jesse yelled and she bumped into the door trying to break it down while hurting her arm. Jesse hears someone breaking the lock of the door and a FIB agent. "I find her." He said to his boss as he walks over to Jesse. "You going to okay." He said to her as he helps Jesse up. "Come with me." He said as he pulls Jesse out of the bathroom. "Where are you taking me?" Jesse asks him as she enters the bedroom and she sees Andrew still alive. "Andrew..." Jesse said to herself making Andrew look at her and smile at her. Jesse gets pushed out of the houseboat and she sees her mom. "Jesse." Mia said as Jesse was taken to the doctor. Jesse then sees Andrew who was put into a cop car making Jesse run over to the cop. "Can I talk to Andrew, please?" Jesse asks her. "Why?" She asks while crossing her arms. "I want to know why he didn't kill me like the others." Jesse lies to her making the cop nod and making Jesse run over to the car where Andrew was. Jesse gets into the car making Andrew look at her. "You didn't kill yourself, why?" Jesse asks him making Andrew look away from her. "Like everyone has been saying, I need to face this alone." Andrew said to her. "But you will go to jail and I will never see you again." Jesse said to him making Andrew look at her. "You will see me again." Andrew said to her making Jesse look away from Andrew. "Until then take care of yourself and our kid." Andrew said to her but Jesse doesn't look at him. "Look at me, Jesse." Andrew said making Jesse look at him. "You will see me again and I promise you when I am out I will make sure you have a happy life." Andrew said to her making Jesse lean over to Andrew and the two share a kiss. After the kiss, Jesse leaves the car and walks over to Lizzie who hugs Jesse as the police take Andrew away.

A Few Days Later

Andrew was sitting in his cell laying on his bed thinking until he hears the door open. "You have a visitor." The cop said to him making Andrew stand up and he follows the cop to the visiting room. Andrew enters the room, and he sees Jesse sitting at a table holding something. "Jesse." Andrew calls her making Jesse look up. "Andrew." Jesse said while standing up as Andrew walks over to her. "Is that...?" Andrew said to speak but his words don't come out. Jesse walks closer to Andrew who leans down and he looks at his daughter. "Andrew, this is your girl, Rose." Jesse whispers to him almost choking on her sobs. Andrew admires his daughter and Jesse watches as Andrew puts his finger on Roses' cheek. Andrew almost gasps as Rose grabs his index finger. "Wow." Andrew whispers to himself. "Here, hold her." Jesse whispers to him making Andrew nod. Jesse gently places Rose in Andrew's arms. "Support her head." Jesse said to Andrew who nods. "She is so fragile..." Andrew said to himself staring at Rose. "She is so beautiful." Andrew said to himself starting to tear up. Jesse leans onto Andrew's side making Andrew look at her while still cradling Rose. Jesse gives Andrew a smile as he leans in and he kisses Jesse. Andrew kisses Jesse softly as he feels his daughter moving in his arms. The two pull away and the two look down a the baby. Rose was looking at Andrew's orange jumpsuit taking hold of the top. "I love her." Andrew said to Jesse with a smile making Jesse laugh a little. "I knew you would." Jesse said to him making Andrew look at her. "I can't wait to get out of here." Andrew said to her making Jesse smile at him. The two look down at their daughter who was smiling at the two.

5 Years Later

Andrew was on his way out of jail but he was home arrested and Jesse jumped right on it because she wanted to take care of Andrew.

Andrew was in the police car that was on its way to Jesse's house. Andrew sees that Jesse lives in a nice neighborhood until the car stops at a house. Andrew looks at the house as the cop exits the car and Andrew sees Jesse exits her house holding their daughter who has grown a lot. Andrew gets out of the car and the cop puts a drive on Andrew's lace. "If you leave the area of the house, we will come and take you away." The cop said to Andrew who nods. "Look it's Daddy." Jesse said to Rose as Andrew walks over to them with a smile and walks over to Jesse and his daughter. Andrew takes Rose from Jesse and hugs the of two them. "Andrew." Jesse said to him as Andrew hugs his family.

After Jesse talks to the cop about what Andrew can and can't do while he is under home arrest. The two walks into the house and Andrew was holding his daughter when he sees Lizzie and his mom standing in the living room. "Oh, my god." Andrew said with a smile as the two ladies walk over to Andrew and the two hug him. "Welcome home." Lizzie said to him with a smile as the two pull away from Andrew who smiles while tearing up a little as he hugs his daughter. Jesse walks over to Andrew with a smile and hugs Andrew. "I made some dinner." Andrew's mom said to them making Lizzie smile. "Yes, I am hungry." Lizzie said to her and the two walked over to the kitchen while Andrew and Jesse sit down on the sofa. "I love this." Andrew said to Jesse as he looks at her. "We are not on the run anymore, we can live normally with our daughter." Andrew said to her with a smile as Rose starts to fall asleep on Andrew's chest. "Come here." Andrew said to Jesse who leans into Andrew who holds her. "I'm so happy right now." Andrew said to her with a smile making Jesse look up at him. "I am happy too." Jesse said to him making Andrew look down at her and the two share a kiss.

Despite Andrew being under house arrest, Jesse and Andrew get married anyway because of their love for one another. With a mother and father, Rose knows that no matter what, they will stand by her side, just as Jesse and Andrew did during their time on the run together.