Stop Peacefully

The Next Day

In The Boat House

Jesse wakes up and she rubs her eyes to see Andrew asleep and the tv was still on from last night. Suddenly, Jesse feels sick for some reason then she gets the feeling of throwing up making her run to the bathroom. After spending time in the bathroom, Jesse leaves the room getting a feeling about something making her leave the room making sure not to wake up Andrew.

Outside

Jesse runs into a shop and on the way, she sees a lot of cops trying to find her and Andrew. Jesse finds the pregnancy test, she doesn't want to be pregnant right now out of all time but she needs to make sure of it.

Back At The Boat House

Jesse enters the house again and she makes a run for the bathroom to take the test.

"Police named alleged serial killer Andrew Cunanan as their only suspect in the execution-style murder of world-famous fashion designer Gianni Versace."

The newsman said on the tv waking up Andrew. Andrew looks at the tv and then at the bedside next to him to see that Jesse was not next to him. Andrew sits up slowly and he sees the bathroom was close now knowing that Jesse was in the bathroom made him feel better knowing she was still there with him. 

"Cunanan is well-educated, well-dressed and is very articulate. Cunanan should be considered extremely dangerous and armed at this time. Andrew Cunanan is already wanted in connection with four murders. He was recently added to the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list. Police did not specify whether Versace knew his alleged killer." 

The office on the tv said as Andrew sits up and he walks over to the walk-in closet. "Jesse." Andrew calls her making Jesse run over to him to see if he has picked out outfits for the two. "What's up?" Jesse asks him as she walks over to him. "Morning to you." Andrew said to her and he kisses Jesse's cheek. "Get dressed we are going out." Andrew said to her making Jesse nod. Andrew walks away from her not seeing Jesse's worried face.

Later, the two exits the boat house where Andrew was wearing all yellow while Jesse was wearing a short black dress. Andrew holds onto Jesse's hand and the two walk down the road where they get a newspaper talking about Versace's death. The two sit down at a table and they two start reading the newspaper. "Always talking about Versace." Jesse said to Andrew who looks at her. "Now, love, he is very popular right now even when he was alive." Andrew said to her as a car gets parked in front of them. Jesse looks at the driver that was a young lady who puts her keys in her bag. "We have a ride." Jesse said to Andrew who looks at the lady with a smile. The two stand up and follow the lady to Cafe, Jesse leaves Andrew's side and she walks over to the lady. "Sorry." Jesse calls the lady who looks at her with a smile. "I was wondering if you had the time?" Jesse asks her while Andrew walks past the two taking the lady's bag. "Yes, it's 12." She said to her with a smile. "Thank you, have a great day." Jesse said to her with a smile and she walks over to Andrew. 

After they climbed into the car, Andrew started the engine and they were off. 

"Rumors swirled that it was perhaps a hit by the Italian Mafia."

The radio said as Andrew drives the car down the road.

"This is all too common whenever something unexpected happens in America, or anywhere else in the world, that involves an influential Italian such as Gianni Versace."

The radio said as Jesse looks at Andrew who was smiling a lot. "Hey, Andrew." Jesse calls him. "Yes, beautiful." Andrew said to her. "I have something to tell you." Jesse said to him. " Feel free to express yourself to me about anything." Andrew said to her before Jesse can say anything, Andrew stops the car making Jesse look forward to seeing a police checkpoint. "Oh, shit." Jesse said to herself as Andrew turns the car turn and away from the checkpoint. "Shit!" Andrew yelled making Jesse look at him. 

Andrew stops the car by some houses making Jesse look at the houses to see a few were up for sale. Jesse exits the car and she walks over to Andrew who was looking at a map of the area. "We will find a way out, okay." Jesse said to him making Andrew look at her. "Yeah, I hope so." Andrew said to her and he kisses Jesse's cheek. "You two look a little lost." The two hear someone making them look up to see an old man walking over to them. "Uh, yes, we are. We are not from around here." Jesse said to him while Andrew looks at the map. "There seems to be an awful lot of traffic on these causeways. Do you know if these other roads up here are a little less congested?" Andrew asks him while showing the guy the map. "Nah, there are police checkpoints on every road off the island." He said to them. "Police checkpoints?" Jesse asks him while leaning on the car. "They're looking for the man who shot Versace." He said to them. "Oh, yeah, yeah. Andrew Cunanan. It's terrible." Andrew said to him. "I-I hope they catch him." Jesse said to him with a smile while Andrew looks at the map again. "And they are looking for the lady who is with him, Jesse Fox, poor girl." The guy said making Andrew look at him. "What do you mean by 'poor girl'?" Andrew asks him. "Some say Andrew Cunanan is holding her by gunpoint." He said to them making Jesse and Andrew look at each other. "Can you tell me your two names?" He asks the two. "Kurt and Rachel. Kurt and Rachel DeMars we get married not too long ago." Andrew said to him with a smile while Jesse gets back into the car. "You've been very helpful." Andrew said to him as he walks over to the driver's seat. "I'll be sure to allow extra time. Thank you, sir." Andrew said to him and he gets into the car and he drives away from the guy.

Andrew stops the car by the river and the two exit the car. "Wait, here." Andrew said to Jesse he walks over to the river and he throws the keys into it. 

Back At The Boat House

Jesse and Andrew were back after leaving the car behind. Jesse walks over to the tv in the kitchen and turns on it. 

"Regarding Andrew Cunanan, the situation out here has escalated as word spreads that one of National City's own is responsible or accused of murdering Gianni Versace and four other men in brutal killings that have captivated national attention."

The newsman said on the tv while Andrew gets some cola. "Pass me a cola." Jesse said to Andrew who walks over to her and he share his cola with her. 

"I'm standing outside the home of Mary Anne Cunanan, here in National City, California. FBI agents are questioning her for information about her son Andrew Cunanan's whereabouts."

The two hear the newswoman say making Andrew look at the tv. The two watch as Mary gets into a cop car and leaves the cameras that were on her.

As opposed to papa Modesto, mama Mary Ann is just another parent – often it's the mother – caught up in a hideous storm of their child's horror, so to see her being hounded by other citizens and the media is kind of upsetting.

"Here boats rear us, we can use a boat to escape." Andrew said to Jesse who looks at him. "I will stay here while you check the boats out." Jesse said to him making Andrew nod. Andrew gives Jesse a gently before leaving the house.

After some time, Jesse was in the bedroom watching tv while looking at her stomach. 

"The question remains: did Andrew and Jesse know Gianni Versace, Who is Andrew Cunanan and Jesse Fox? To help us, we turn to their closest friend, Lizzie Cote."

Jesse looks at the tv when she heard Lizzie's name. 

"Andrew and Jesse, I wrote this statement on behalf of your families and myself."

Lizzie said as Andrew walks into the room looking very stressed out.

"These past few months, you have been portrayed as a horrible and despicable person. But I just want you to know that I remember and know who you really are, and I love you guys, unconditionally. The Andrew Cunanan and Jesse Fox that I know is not violent person. I know that the most important thing to you in the world is what others think of you. You still have a chance to show the entire world the side of you that I and your godchildren know. The time has come for this to end, peacefully."

Lizzie said to them on the tv then Jesse turns the tv off.