Tragic Ending

2nd Ending

Andrew, then he pushes Jesse into the bathroom then he locks it.

"Andrew!" Jesse calls him while knocking on the door then Jesse hears the door open making her step away from the door as Andrew enters the bathroom. "Do you want to join me?" Andrew asks her as he closes the door and he locks it. "Yes." Jesse said to him making Andrew take Jesse's hand and the two walked to the bathtub. Andrew helps Jesse into the tub and Jesse sits down while Andrew gets in and sits down next to her. Andrew hands Jesse the gun and he holds onto Jesse's hand. "I can't do it." Jesse said to him making Andrew pull her closer to him. "Do it for me." Jesse said to him handing the gun to Andrew. "I can't do that. I told you I would never hurt you." Andrew said to her. "I know, but I can't do it myself." Jesse said to him making Andrew tear up a little. "Okay, I will do it." Andrew said to her making Jesse look at Andrew as they hear the front door get breaking down. Jesse and Andrew share one last kiss after a few minutes, the two pull away. Jesse kisses Andrew's cheek and she puts her head on Andrew's shoulder. "Close your eyes, love." Andrew said to her making Jesse move away from Andrew's shoulder and she leans her head against the wall. Andrew points his gun at Jesse's head who closes her eyes. "See you on the other side, Andrew." Jesse said to him as a tear leaves her eyes. "See you on the other side, Jesse." Andrew said to her and he pulls the trigger making the bullet hit Jesse in the head killing her right away. Andrew starts crying more as Jesse's body falls into him making Andrew hug Jesse's lifeless body. Andrew holds Jesse's body closer to him and points the gun at his head. Andrew looks down at Jesse's body for a minute before he shoots himself in the head.

In Heaven, Andrew wakes up in a bed and he hears birds. Andrew gets out of bed and looks around the room before leaving. Andrew enters the living room and he sees Jesse standing there with a little kid next to her. "Morning, Daddy." The kid said to Andrew who looks at him. "What?" Andrew said as the kid walks over to Andrew and he hugs Andrew a hug. "Welcome home, Andrew." Jesse said to him as she walks over to Andrew. "Home..." Andrew said to himself and he looks down at the boy in front of him. Andrew picks up the boy and hugs him. "I'm home." Andrew said to himself while pulling Jesse closer to him. Andrew kisses his son who joins the two in heaven then he kisses Jesse.

Heaven is where Andrew and Jesse live happily with their son and make the life they never had in their lives.