forty five.

warning: sexual content

-

Taehyung's return to the palace had been long awaited by Jimin who sat on the front steps as Jeongguk's horse made its way towards the main entrance.

He was quick on his feet at the sight of them, Seokjin to his left as they both held their breaths as soon as Jeongguk and Taehyung's scent became clearer.

Jimin's boots clanked loudly on his way down the grand stairs, no guard daring to stop him as he ushered towards the nearing horse.

Taehyung felt himself getting antsy at the sight of Jimin and Seokjin waiting for him, feeling Jeongguk's arms around him tighten as they got ready to get off.

Once the horse came to a complete stop in front of the palace, Jeongguk got off first before reaching up to help Taehyung down.

His hands went to his waist as the omega held onto his shoulders and carefully climbed down, almost immediately being ushered into another pair of arms.

He felt the wind being knocked out of him momentarily before Jimin's calming scent filled his nose as he breathed heavily down his ear.

"I missed you." He said quietly into his ear, arms tight around his body as Taehyung relaxed against his hold.

Jimin eventually let go of him, only to cup his cheeks with his smaller hands as Taehyung's face flushed lightly.

"I was so worried." Jimin said sternly, only stepping away when Jeongguk let out a low cough.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble." Taehyung said softly, looking between Jimin and Jeongguk as well as the guards trying not to stare.

Seokjin eventually had his turn in welcoming Taehyung back to the palace, everyone reassuring him that they were only glad he was back safe and sound.

Taehyung even saw Namjoon standing guard, catching his gaze for a millisecond but even then, he was able to see that the alpha was also content in having him back.

Jeongguk led them back to their chambers where Taehyung was able to finally shower and change his clothes.

Jimin had been a little hard to get off their backs but once Jeongguk said that Taehyung must be tired and needed rest, the omega was quick to agree and let go of Taehyung's hand.

"Yes of course, you should take a nap." Jimin agreed easily, kissing Taehyung's knuckles lightly as the other omega blushed momentarily while Jeongguk glared at his cousin.

-

Jeongguk had waited patiently for Taehyung to emerge from the bathroom, listening to how the water stopped eventually and light footsteps could be heard.

He was lost in thought when the mattress dipped slightly behind him and Taehyung's fresh scent came flooding in like water down a stream.

"Hi," he said softly, hair still wet as he wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's sitting frame from behind.

His chin was resting on his shoulder, soft breath tickling Jeongguk's ear before he was twisting his body around.

A muffled noise left Taehyung's lips as Jeongguk's mouth pressed against his.

He instantly relaxed against his touch, body practically melting as his back eventually collided with the mattress below him.

Despite being caged under Jeongguk's body, he felt an odd sense of safety from the act. 

Like nothing bad could ever happen if Jeongguk was shielding his body like this from harm's way.

He pliantly parted his lips, tongue instantly diving into his mouth as a small moan left his mouth.