twenty seven.

Taehyung whined when Jeongguk attacked his lips once again, the boy practically melting in his arms.

His lips felt swollen by the time Jeongguk pulled away, breathing labored.

"Alpha-" Taehyung began softly only be cut off.

"Jeongguk," the alpha corrected him shortly before leaning down to press his lips down his jaw.

His words had Taehyung's eyes widening in shock before a sweet smile rose onto his lips.

He would get to call him by his first name! That was definitely progress.

A short giggle left his lips as he shakily reached out to thread his fingers through Jeongguk's hair.

A soft squeak fell from his mouth at the feeling of Jeongguk lightly sucking over his mate mark, making him shudder at the feeling.

The hand on his hip was gentle as Jeongguk buried his face into the crook of his neck.

They became so lost in the moment that it wasn't until Taehyung noticed a sign in the distance that they parted.

A ray of thunder flashing down in the distance had the omega's eyes widening as he finally took notice of the dark changes in the sky.

The sun was no longer visible behind the dark heavy clouds, low rumbling to signal the arriving storm

Jeongguk seemed to have not noticed but Taehyung found himself trying to push Jeongguk off lightly but to no avail.

A single stutter from his lips seemed to finally catch the latter's attention, "Jeongguk-!"

The first utter of his name on Taehyung's lips had the alpha immediately pulling back to look at his face, low growl leaving his lips

Why was he being interrupted when he just wanted to scent his omega!

Before he could do something immature and embarrassing like whine at Taehyung, there was a flash of lightening in the sky followed by water droplets onto Taehyung's nose.

A brief look of amusement shone onto Jeongguk's face when Taehyung scrunched up his nose cutely.

Within seconds they were jogging towards Jeongguk's horse who neighed softly when Jeongguk began to pull the reigns.

Instead of climbing onto the horse they began to run down the field alongside it.

The rain did not wait a second longer before it gradually began to pour, Taehyung giggling loudly as he ran ahead of the alpha who was pulling the horse along.

At some point Jeongguk let go of the reigns once Sapphire ran ahead of both of them, leaving them behind.

Taehyung shrieked lightly as a hand wrapped around his waist to pull him back, wet hair clinging to his forehead as did his clothes.

"No!" He laughed softly when Jeongguk forced him to turn around.

The alpha could not help enjoy seeing this carefree side of the omega who smiled and laughed with him often.

The second Taehyung turned to face him, the alpha was pressing their lips together, slightly startling Taehyung who gasped lightly before relaxing.

The rain was pouring heavily on them but it seemed like neither of them cared at that point.

And maybe it was the taste of his lips or the way Jeongguk was staring at him that made Taehyung bold.

Bold enough to say, "Catch me if you can."