Chapter 41- A Date it is.

Heyyy, guys. Long time no see.

How are you all? How is Corona situation in your nation? I hope you are safe.

So, Justin's new album is up and I just want to keep hearing to 'Peaches ' It's so amazing!

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

****

"We have to wake them up, seriously. And for goddamn sake George stop clicking photos. "

"What the fuck's itching your ass? Just look at them, so cute. Complete couple goals. Freddy honey, let's have some fun with them. "

"Fuck you, asshole, I am not your honey. Call me Rick. Ricky. "

"Oh shit, both of you stop fighting, they are waking up. Let's run before they catch us. "

But it was too late.

By the time I opened my eyes due to the binding sunlight and the squeaky noises around me, my vision fell on George, Ricky, Bonnie and Seth. All four of them standing against different pillars in an awkward position. What the hell is going on?

Okay wait, pillars? Why am I in the porch of the mansion?

And why the fuck are these guys giving me weird and exciting smiles? Just when I was about to get up, totally confused, I felt a big hulky burden on my waist making me crash on a hard chest.

Uh-oh.

This is what it was all about. Besides me, the son of the devil in his gorgeous morning look slept soundlessly with a soft smile on his face. I was already on top of him and my arms were on his chest while his on my waist. Did we sleep on this cold floor the whole night?

"Hey,Rose. I bet the room was so small for you guys to sleep, especially the bed, so you had a change of a really attractive and handsome scenery." George winked at me and my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Why does this always happen to me?

"It's.. It's not what you think, okay? Stop these chain of thoughts you're having right now. " I was already so blushing and the fact that all of them had me under their scrutinizing gazes did not help me at all.

And for holy sake, Ryan wake up.

I was so mad at this stupid piece of shit for the fact that we legitimately slept right here and.. Uh.. It's so embarrassing.

So I did one think I could. I pinched his stomach hard hoping he would wake up.

"Ahh.. Ouch, what the holy fuck? " He woke up in a fraction of second soothing the place where I pinched him and I pursed my lips to stop laughing. You deserve it. The second he saw me,"Good Morning, gorgeous." he gave me a smirk, stretched his legs and yawned.

"Wh.. Where are we? " He frantically took in me, others and the porch and then realisation set in. "Oh, I can't believe we actually slept right here after we-"

"After you guys did hanky panky. And spare us the gory details Ryan. " Seth winked.

"THAT DID NOT HAPPEN! " I exclaimed while Ryan just gave a What-the-hell look. "Okay, firstly, we did not do any hanky panky, none of you business even if we did by the way, and two, who the hell even says that word anymore. It's so disgusting. What are we, five? "

"Then care explain us why are you guys sleeping here?"

"Umm.. There was some problem so we could not sleep in our room. " My tongue twisted as I tried to find out an excuse.