The future Mafia boss

Hey everyone. I am excited for this one.

Listen to '  Ten thousand hours' by Justin Bieber

" Hey bitch fac- I mean Sylvian! " I said in my most sickly sweet and sarcastic voice. It struck me when Ryan said in the car that Sylvian wanted to talk to me.

" Yeah Rose, are you good? Fuck yes, I forgot. Obviously you are good. Being all over a man who is complete stranger and having sex with him willingly in a bathroom acting like a slut and then go with the crazy fucking I- am- innocent act. Tell me, did he taste good? Oh I bet he wouldn't taste as good as Ryan!!!" She said in her catty and ugly and ears pricking voice giving me a look. Huff. Do I seriously look like someone who will take shit from a complete bitch?

And I am a slut? Okay, first of all, there is no problem in her saying it because I really don't listen to trash bins and nonetheless I have been called this word here at this place many times. Not something new.

But my anger was at the top level once she included Ryan's name. Discussing your sex with him, motherfucker, go on.

" Oh, I wish I could say the same about you. Cause I don't even know if there is a person alive on this holy and pure planet who hasn't fucked your local- sex- needs- provider vagina. But unfortunately, as much as I would like to describe it, I really don't acknowledge visitors to invade my privacy you know. Ohh and not to forget to mention the fact that I hate pigs, and hippopotamus, and donkeys, and... Oh god, the list goes on and on.. "

Just like my hatred towards you.

Savage Rose baby, time to pay back .

Someone come explain to me definition of kindness and politeness because the moment I see a face like hers, it's as if I forget my all manners. Did you notice the smirk being wiped off her face, gosh unlucky people you missed it. Her eyes were complete dark showing how much I had put her on rage by my comment.

"Your bad big mouth should be buzy fucking people slut, not talking shit. You aren't aware of the consequences of what may happen to you darling. "

I looked past the door to see if someone was outside.

" What are you looking to huh? " She asked looking behind.

"Oh nothing, I just wonder who even let you inside. Hadn't you had a good lesson when Ryan basically threw you out of his room? Oops! I mean our room? , since we share the same bed, you understand my point right? " I smirked at her showing my evil side.

" Aint sure about afterwards, but now I don't know what the consequences may be if Ryan finds you here annoying me to no extent . Maybe he will leave you alone and stranded on an island or a zoo? Now don't get me wrong but isn't that where the ugly animals live? "

Oh Rose sweet heart. So proud of you. These are one of the moments when I don't regret existing. Now now now, who knew back at times that behind the mask of a clumsy big round glassed nerd, there was an evil, sarcastic and sassy Rose. Well, here I present to you the angelic devil of all, Miss Rose KING.

King? Oh god, that's Ryan's surname stupid. Not yours.

I mean Rose Parker.

Oh god, I need to stop myself. Focus Rosa.

" I haven't come here to listen to your rude dirty unworthy comments but to warn you. "

" Yeah yeah, I am trying my best to pretend that I am listening while imagining an ape in front of me. Go on. "

She took a deep sigh and continued.
" I have come here to tell you to be away from Ryan, he is mine. " And at that I swear I burst out laughing like a mad person.