Chapter 31- One More Chance

Hey guys! Enjoy this one.

Listen to 'History' by 1D

***

" Oh god, Rose, what the hell happened? Why are you crying? " I heard a voice as soon as I entered the mansion after leaving the conversation.

" No.. Nothing. " I said wiping my tears of my face.

I looked up to see Noah holding my hand tightly with a pained expression looking at my tear-blotched face. Bonnie, Ethan and Seth were with him.

" Rose? Are you alright? Where is Joe? Weren't you with him? " Bonnie asked me wiping my tears with the tip of her thumb. I gave her a shrug and a small sad smile while others were caressing my back.

I felt so hurt when Joe said that they never knew about my whereabouts when I was in Cali. Did not Ryan say that he had people looking after me? Did not he tell me that he made sure I was safe when I was away from them? It was all lies. All lies. How could they say they thought i was with my parents in our house? They threw me out the second Evan was nowhere.

When he told me that he had made efforts to keep me safe, even when I knew he failed miserably in his job, even when he could keep me safe, atleast that thought was satisfactory that he still cared about me and wasn't ignorant. Now, I feel as if they did not even want to do all of the. As of they were complied to to everything because they thought it was their duty, and not out of love....

Oh god, I cannot handle more secrets.

It is all messed up.

" Hazel? Do you want something? " Noah asked me. I looked at him and shook my head smiling at his concern.

He wrapped his arms around me and I rest my head on his chest while he kept on saying soothing words to me. I felt so bad for him. Why can't I love him? He is all that a girl would want. Sweet, caring, charming, would never hurt anyone.

On the other hand, Ryan, all that he has done is made me hurt. But I still love him and as bitter it sounds, I would not want it in any other way.

Ryan.

I could hear Noah saying to others that he will manage everything here and Bonnie gave me a questioning look.

I assured her and all three went Into their rooms.

" Okay, sorry to burst your babble, but I cannot hold it anymore, your face looks like a balloon when you cry. " He told me and I smacked his chest and laughed.

He chuckled with me and continued. " Come on, I mean look at those red bulging eyes and chubby cheeks. My fingers ache to punch them. "

" One word from your mouth and I will be the next one commenting on the silver liner on your face. " I threatened him.

" Jeez woman, if you are so jealous of my handsome face, just say so. Stop threatening me with violent threats on my face. "

I rolled my eyes and we both laughed. I sent him a grateful smile and he understood and gave me a small nod.

I thanked him for being here and making me laugh even when i hurted him. He is one of the people I can really trust.

" Are you okay now? "

" Thanks. Yes. "

" Thank god, and here I thought I would have to pay for nutella and ice cream for bringing you back to normal. Atleast now I have money for my pringles and Cheerios. "

" Noah Carter, you fat bastard, keep your mouth shut."

" Okay okay, point one, I am the epitome of fitness, I will let it slide this time and point two, what happened outside? Did Joe do something. I don't think he would do anything really because he cares for you way too much. So, my assumptions are Ryan-"