These guys are the best!!

Hey guys,So here's a new chapter!

"Somebody's me" by Enrique Iglesias. You can listen up this song coz it perfectly shows Rose-Ryan relationship.

     I didn't even know how did we agree on the terms of giving time to our mess. I know I'll never forgive them for this but I just couldnt help it. They make me so weak that i can't even stay on my decision for long. But ofcourse i wouldn't forgive them so easily for what they did. I wont agree on them so easily. Yeah.

       After so-called our discussion, I was full stuck. What would i even do with China- population in the mansion?  Of course they were very friendly except bitch-face , I didn't know how to confront them all. Speaking about that bitch, i still haven't figured out what work would she have with Ryan?I know its wrong and i shouldn't care about what he is doing and whom he is meeting but still.... I still love him very badly and knowing the fact that he is with someone who is in my dislikes list keeps haunting me. I cant tell how badly i wanted to know what was he doing with her after our conversation but couldn't bring it. The ping of jealousy and hatred towards him would rise every second. Ugh.

He has me all tied around his fingers and he doesn't even know.

After we talked , Ella got me a new set of clothes to wear and some toiletries as my bag was in the hotel but i was assured i would get it soon.

Ryan still has not came back from his so- called work with Sylvian and I really feel so stupid sitting in his room doing nothing. He really doesn't even care about me. I just hate this feeling.

Ok, so I give last five minutes and after that i m going down. Don't know where but i am going.

4 min 27 sec

4 min

3 min 43 sec

3 min

Ughh leave  the clock. I am going  down. But where to? God knows. I opened the door and started remembering the way Ryan lead me to. I am sure atleast i would get to see Ella. I need her with my some things. I  Look left and right and go through the staircase which i passed through in the morning. I just was about to turn when i heard some people talking.

"Oh my god! I can't believe Chelsea won tonight. Oh my god. I lost my 20 galleons to Fred. I am gonna take them now- oh hey Rose what are you doing there? " I turned to see Noah, Bonnie and Tedd i remember sittling on the aisle of the kitchen.

Ok, so this is my last hope to find out what is exactly going on here.

" Hi.. umm"

" Come on, join us. We are making waffles. Wanna have? Well, i dont trust Tedd with his waffles. " And they laughed.

I smiled at them. Why cant i have a life like them? Giggling and having fun least cared about my life? And here i am obsessed with my own people who dont seem to even care about me now. Wow.

" You know the last time he made chocolate waffles to impress Kate, he ended up adding soya sauce to waffles instead of chocolate syrup. If you could just look at her face when she ate it!" And i found myself laughing with them. They really are so cool.

" Hey, it isnt my fault they both have the same colour. I mean atleast they could have written on the bottle if its chocolate syrup or Soya sauce. " He excaimed.

" Should i tell you what you did? Rose, listen one day while he was in a cafe, he got his eyes on a hot girl in. She ignored him once. But him, being the stupid him not having control over his stupid  hormones and stupid actions, went to her and kissed her. She pushed him back and then smiled at her. A flattering smile. I swear his heart beats  could have been faster than even Ronaldo and then she gave him a piece of paper."