Mirrors Mirrors on the wall , Should I forgive them all?

Above picture- ^^ Evan parker

***
  To have a brother, especially a BIG brother is the best thing one could ever ask in his whole life. He is the only person you hate a lot but ofcourse love the most.

And I am blessed with it.

I followed him to the garden outside leaving all of the people in there. He did not say a word and I did not mind that. The moon had already started shining and the stars filled the sky like a white silk cloth.

He turned his eyes to the sky and smiled a little

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked.

" Amazing!" I sighed.

He took a small pot of rose flowers And touched it.  " You remember in middle school,  that Ethan boy from your class gave you a bouquet of roses? " He asked with a smile.

" Yeah,  and you scared the shit out of him when he proposed me. " I grinned.

" I miss those days. "

" Me too" I admitted

I really miss those days where at least we did not live a fake life and had those pretty memorable moments.  But now,  it all seems a dream.  A good one.

" I am sorry,  Princess." He said looking straight into my eyes asking for forgiveness.

Trust me,  the only weakness of a sister towards her brother is him giving puppy eyes and calling nicknames.

It really was very hard not to forgive him but I couldn't do the same mistake again.  I will just end up getting hurt again.

"You've aalready said those words. " Actually worthless words.

" I know but I really mean it Rose,  I am sorry " He asked.

" Wow.  My life is such an adventure. The only important people in my life leave me one day with a stupid sorry note and then one day they come out of blue with mafias.  And then,  I get to know I have been fooled around by them and here I am being asked for forgiveness by my brother after what he did to me,  not forgetting the fact that they basically insist on not telling me what the whole matter is but to believe them blindly.  Is this a fucking joke?  Ok then.  " I said these words to him very calmly.

Correction- I tried

I had enough of fight today and I can't throw my anger on Ryan on Evan. 

" I know Rose.  It is very complicated.  I understand what youvqre going through.  Well,  ok we can't understand.  But as we said earlier.  We need time Rose.  Time.  Time till all misunderstandings get cleared and all truth can be found out.  But now,  are hands are tied.  We can't.  Just can't.  "

Ok,  well.  I understand it.  I know the things are pretty blur now and it is wrong time to argue when the things are so bad.  Maybe he is right.  Yeah,  I did agree with Ryan yesterday that I would probably wait for them.  But this Sylviqn incident made me doubt if he had some valid reasons for leaving me. 

But now,  I know they do have some reasons.  I know Evan can't lie to his little sister and his eyes held truth. 

" Ok,  so I have to wait.  Will take a little time but it's ok.  I will handle it.  But you will have to tell me on right time.  Promise? "

He looked at me with intense gaze until he spoke those words

" You know I never will lie to my little sister. "

***************************************

We spent some time together in the garden looking at the stars and gigling like the old ones.  He says I mumble a lot at night in my sleep and I argue now I do not. As if he is gonna believe me. But I know who wins at at the end.

Him.
Always

I hate him.  Ughh.

As I opened my mouth to defend myself,  I heard some one call me
" Rose,  Evan? " I turned to look at Ella and Joe staring at us curiously. 

Wow.  Now this is awkward. 

I mean I haven't forgiven them.  Anyone.  Just agreed on that choice.  But now,  Ella and Joe....

" Hey Rose " Joe said. 

" Umm.. Hey? " I raised one eyebrow. 

" We both too are here... I mean like Evan only..  I know how stupid it is.... But we thought we could come here... I mean if you don't mind us huh.. Our legs just thought of strolling in the garden and now my mouth too wants say you... Ugghh,  why is it so difficult? " He groaned when Ella smacked on his head showing a dont-mess-up-more look.

Joe and his talent at apologizing.  He always sucked.

" Ok " He tooked a breath. 

" Rose,  can you say sorry? " He asked

I again raised an eye brow

" No.. I mean can you take our sorry too?  Can we be the same friends again?  He asked. 

Ella continues " Please Rose,  we promise we will let you take our piece of nutella cake and you can even choose which movie to see.  Please?  "

Those puppy eyes.  Why does she have them?

" I can't assure you that but of course I will try to make things less awkward between us. "

And they smiled. 

A genuine one.

I smiled back. 

" So, you and Evan are still a thing? " I asked Ella.

" Of course yes,  why wouldn't we? " Evan jumped

" As much as I would like to deny,  I can't.  " Ella fake frowned controlling her laughter 

" Is it that baby! " Evan asked amused.

" Yes you stupid ass. "

" Wait till we get in the room.  I'll show you how much you love me" He winked.

" What-"

" Ok ok,  me and Joe are still here if you haven't forgotten.  You can continue with it in your room.  Have sone control on you hormones love birds.  "

" Yeah yeah whatever. " Ella rolled her eyes

" Speaking of the room,  if you need anything,  you can come to my room.  You know if you feel uncomfortable... " Evan said.

I sighed.

I'll have to face Ryan.

In the same room

" All I need is a different room from him.  That is all"

" I'm sorry. It is not possible. " Evan frowned.

Joe said-" But hey,  think if the better side.  Maybe you both will be able to work out things too? "

I know we can't.

Even if he can,  I can't. 

And will never.

Ok,  let's go.  It's late. 

Bidding goodbyes,  we went in different directions. 

I really had started learning the place now.

Evan gave me one last sorry face and then he left.

I waited outside my room. I hope things go well this time. 

I turned the door knob and entered the room to see Ryan seated on the bed with his hands on his face. 

He noticed my presence and looked at me.

Why do all of them have puppy eyes!

"Rose.... "

Before he could say something else,  I rushed towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut. 

Ok,  so what do you guys think about this chapter?  I know it's pretty short but next one will be big.

Things are going slow.  But I promise
I will have them sped up next chapter.

Love❤❤