Chapter 1- Still living in the Past.

Hello guys, you've come across my story and I'm so happy about it.

Just small warnings before you start-
I'm still 17 and when I started writing this story, I was 15. So the first chapters may be a little fast paced and less detailed but as you gradually read more, I promise this book won't disappoint you.

It's a mafia romance containing some cuss words so please don't read if you're uncomfortable. I do not entertain any hate comments. Please note that the story is still unedited so there may be a lot typos in between but bear with me, or you can even point it out to me.

That's all. Hope you enjoy❤

********

BARBARA PALVIN AS FUN-LOVING NOW CHANGED ROSE PARKER

I woke up immediately hearing a big bang on my door. Glancing at the clock, I realised it was just 6:00 am. 6:00 am ? Fuck. I am late again for my work. Again the door roared loudly.

Have mercy on the poor door, you bitch.

Removing the old rug from my feet, I swiftly walked down the bed and opened the door. As expected it was Jake, the old, ugly, stupid, freaking mad and pissed off caretaker of my currently rented room.

"Didn't I tell you to get down for your job before 6:00? Seems like you don't need a room now to live."

God, I've landed myself into a big pool of trouble. Okay Pool? Whatever.

"Jake, I am really sorry. I was tired yesterday due to overnight. I'll never let it happen again. You know how much these jobs are taking a toll on me-"

"Well, honey, I don't give my ass's shit about your over night jobs. You know I am a very punctual man and do not entertain any sleeping beauties in my room. Now get ready fast. I need your ass out of my house in exact 15 minutes. " With that he walked away as his big fat tummy rolled forward and backwards.

Now that was quite a funny scene.

I quickly got up and untangled the messy my hair made due to continuous rolling because of the nightmares. It was the same one today.  My parents snickering at me because I wasn't good enough for someone like Ryan.

Ryan.

Ryan- oh god.

No, stop right there. I refuse to cry for that man who abandoned me- that story for another day I have a job for which I cannot be late today. After I rinsed quickly in the small bathroom, I changed in my white shirt and black pencil skirt that I bought from beat down shops at affordable price. 5 minutes left. Having no option than sticking up with an empty stomach as I had no time to make anything, I took my bag and walked out of my rented house.