Chapter 9-Meeting them all

I just couldn't take my eyes off the scene in front of me. Never did I expect my life to take such a turn. What did I even do to earn the pain that i've been tolerating since months. Dont they realise i was alone when they left me? Didnt they even think once about me? Or have they just changed their hearts?

There they were , Joe, Ella and Evan sitting on a couch with beers in their hands, watching tv and laughing uncontrollably at it. So this was all they did without me. Enjoying. And was this their reason to leave me which they couldn't tell?

I remember the note- it said they had to leave urgently And they could not tell me that. So, they could not tell me that they would be hanging in the deep forests of Mexico with dangerous mafia and having fun.

Damn Amazing.

And I was such a fool all this time to think that they really had a reason why they did it. Why does my trust breaks everytime I think about trusting someone? First my parents, Ryan, Evan,Joe and Ella and then the whole world. As if everything is just backfiring towards me.

I switched my eyes to someone behind me- Ryan. I totally forgot he was there behind me the whole time i cried silently. He just was still on his knees with his eyes down. I shook my head and wiped my tears. These assholes don't deserve my single tear. Ryan was looking at me with a pleading look. And I gave him a very disgusted look. He looked hurt

Can't do anything about it.

Slowly, he got up and took a deep breath as if contemplating whether to take me inside or not.

"Its okay Rose if you dont want to come inside. We can arrange something else. You know you have an option."

Option??

There's no good option left for me but go and face those people inside.

Those people

I know i could just go somewhere else but here if i want to. But can I? Though there is an alternative but after seeing them, i cannot stay quiet. Blood was boiling through my veins and I knew this wouldn't calm me down. Instead i needed to face them and do only one thing that was left.

Ask for the answers.

I slowly nodded rather than saying in words because i just couldn't trust my voice. I was absolutely sure my eyes were swollen red and face horrible.

Having the support of the wall, I got up and waited for him to walk. No way I would go first. He sighed and said.

"Lets go. " He said.

He was sliding his fingers through mine and was holding me
Electricity bolted through my body as if i was on fire. But it felt good. It felt perfect. His fingers were perfect with mine.

But I knew I couldn't take it longer. Before he could take a step ahead, I yanked my hand from his clutch. Forcefully. He stopped walking and looked through my eyes straight. I knew how he could easily read my mind through eyes but I dared him looking straight into his eye and gave him the most hateful look.

" I said it before, I am saying it again, DO not touch me"

"I'm...I'm sorry. " He whispered with pain. "I.. Let's go. "

He took small steps before me ensuring a distance between both of us. I wanted to cut that distance. So bad.

I followed him slowly inside the door as nervousness hit me. I didn't know why I was so nervous maybe just because they were meeting me after so much time.

Ryan said,"Guys, I think you should stop watching right now and-"

"Ryan, you know we do not have any time for others. Just look at the damn tv man. You'll not control your laughter. Gosh. " Ella said giggling without turning back. Infact no one turned around to see me . The were still unknown about the fact that I was standing here behind them.