Alexander

So,  this one's an interesting one with some villian mode.  Enjoy it.

Listen to Sober by Demi Lovato.

As soon as we entered the main house, instantly bam! Everyone went silent and snapped their heads in our direction. Well, specifically, Ryan's direction. It was as if his presence was dominating and radiating the waves that attracted everyone towards him. I looked at our interlocked fingers and then back to him to see him completely emotionless.

Wow, second before he was all loving and now his eyes show nothing. That's what gang members are. The people turned their heads and started talking again and Ryan made a huge sigh.

We walked to a table where everyone of us was seated and smiled at them. I looked around to see some people dancing and swaying their hips with the song and some just enjoying. It did look a lot like a gangster party because the people here looked deadly dangerous. I saw we weren't the only ones here because there seriously were a lot of people in here.

I wonder how many people are indulged in this mafia thing.

I turned my head towards everyone see the guys having the same emotionless face as Ryan. I could have laughed if someone told me one hour before that Noah doesn't babble for straight half an hour in his life.

As soon as I heard them talking, something clicked in me. Maybe, I can get my answers here. If I dig for more information here, then maybe atleast I would grt yo know what this all is about. If Ryan thinks he can make me forget everything and lead a good life then well, he is wrong.

" Yeah, but look at that yellow one, isn't she sexy as hell? " I heard the boys talking.

" Oh please, the dress she is wearing just suits her personality. Slutty personality." Kate argued.

"Kate darling, you are just jealous because you aren't like her." Noah laughed.

Kate's eyes darkened daring Noah to repeat what he said and Noah got the hint.

" I mean.. You aren't like her. You are a thousand times hotter than her. That is what I meant to say. " Noah stuttered.

She just smirked at him at this response and laughed.

Just then, a guy in suit came towards our table and whispered something to Ryan. He got up from his place and Evan and Ryan followed him. Not before turning away, he shot one last glance at me and turned away.

I diverted my attention towards them and they again started talking about random things. I swear to God, these people will never stop talking about anything. Just before half an hour when we were with everyone, they were silent and now...

I snapped out of my attention as I saw Noah stretch out his hand towards me

" Will you, Rose Parker grace this opportunity to dance with this great personality and let me be a gentleman for today's night? " He asked in his most innocent way.

I burst out laughing at his words.
" Gentleman?? Urm.. Are we talking about Spider man? " I asked.

"Hey, I am a better gentleman than that red piece of shit. Just look at those webs on his costume. I mean seriously, all I can see is disgusting webs. Can't they afford a better costume than-"

" Ok, ok ok, I get it. Remind me not to mention any cartoon characters in front of you. Your obsession towards them is just uncomparable. " I turned towards Ella to see her dancing with Joe and Kate with Tedd.

I nervously took his hand in mine but surprisingly, I felt no sparks, nothing with that touch.

Seems like only that stupid man can make me feel that way.