Truth and Dare about us

Hi guys, here's a new one. Listen to Skyscraper by Demi Lovato.
This I think, is the best of all updates. So i think you should read every single thing properly..

" Lets play something. " Caroline from the couch said.

What? In the afternoon?

" Umm.. Truth and dare? " Frederick suggested.

" Perfect. I will bring the bottle. Come on. Everyone in a circle. " Kate stood up from her place and marched towards the kitchen.

After we had breakfast, the boys went to the main mansion where I found Ryan and after they came back, we spent the rest of the day watching the suspense movies.

Truth and dare. It seems years since I played it.

I was between Bonnie and Kate with bitch face right in front of me. She always has to end up in front of me. Wow. Luck.

" Ok. I'll go first. " Bonnie took the bottle and spinned it and the question end faced George while the answer towards Ethan.

" Truth or dare. "

" Is it even a question. Brave people like me always opt for dare. " He smirked.

Boys..

" Oh really, so..... Umm.... The bravest of all, Ethan, I dare you to-" He smirked" Let Noah do anything he wants to do with you for a minute. "

And everything went silent.

Everyone was like.. Noah, you've given him the fucking permission to do anything and all knew where Ethan can land up into.

Poor Ethan.

I looked at him to see his jaw dropped as he registered what George said.

" Seriously George, I will return your ten bucks man. Now you cannot take such a revenge from me. "

" Come on.. I don't have time for your bullshit. Noah.. You ready. " He laughed.

Noah giggled rubbing his hands together to show his answer.

And then.... Well, I can say we got to see a big circus going on with Noah clutching Ethan's hair and pulling it and screeching it and doing what not. We could hear Ethan's wails and protests but everyone of us was too busy in holding our stomach trying not to pass out because of laughing.

At the end, even when half minute was left, Noah took Bonnie's lipstick and well, I can say... You got to see a new Red Ethan.. Noah should never take arts in his career I swear.

The bottle spinned again and well.. The answer end faced Bonnie and the question went to Joe.

" Truth. "

" Do you like any one in this house? " Joe asked.

" Whhhaaaattt? " And that sound came out from me. Internally I mean.

Joe.. He asks someone if she likes someone.. Which means there has to be some type of riddle. I saw from the end Joe's fingers were crossed and he was rubbing his palms.

One thing I need to tell you is Joe never gets nervous while talking to girls. From the start, the girls used to fall for him and he was the bad guy type of the school and now...

Which means....

Oh my freaking Lord.

He likes Bonnie.

I turned towards Bonnie who too seemed surprised by his question. And did a red shade appear on her cheeks.?

My mind was doing flippings and tossings with the Joe Bonnie thing. Bonnie would be perfect for him.