Chapter 6-With the gangsters!!

I opened my eyes after what felt like a long, exhausting sleep. I took in my surroundings in confusion. This isn't my room. Where am I? Or am I still dreaming? It was a long Hall type of something. Though sunlight was the only source through which I could see clearly (and I could not see half of the hall) , the surroundings caught my attention. The paintings were dull and lifeless. As if there was no life. How could one live without colours?

As if your life is too colourful

Yeah, point..
But what if these people are real monsters? Or aliens? Or what if I am on other planet?
No!!!!

I don't even know if I said that too loud.
My poor planet. I left it.
That was too dramatic rose.
Yeah ok, I was just freaking out.

When I tried to stand up, I realized I was tied with ropes on a large wooden chair. Amazing.. So now I have to sit idly waiting for someone to open the door and save me from these people like a superman. Lovely, isn't it?

Just then I remembered something. The last words of those monsters.. "Someone's gonna have fun with you" What did that mean? I tried my best to untie myself while tears started forming at the brim of my eyes. Please don't let that happen what I think.

Not sure what next to do, the best option I came was-

"Hello, someone's there? "

No reply

"Don't you dare ignore me"

Dumbo, he dared.

"Someone tell me where I am?? "

Still ignoring, see. Nothing new.

"I swear if you don't answer me right now, I'll- I'll cut off your balls and feed it to-"

"You are seriously very irresistible"

There stood a tall , dark, muscular man with his hands folded and body leaning against the wall. His face showed amusement, finding something funny. I'll seriously wipe off his smirk. But as if I can.

"Who are you and what the hell am I doing here? Why did you take me? What do you want? I'll kill you if you don't tell me everything. "

"You ask too many questions"

"And you answer none of mine. "

"Why would I be interested in wasting my time for a petty girl like you? "

"But I am sure you would be interested in seeing yourself yelping in pain as I kick your butt" I gritted my teeth angrily at him.

"Wow, I am already in love with your confidence and anger. That makes you even more cute. "

Did he just me cute. Well, nothing to ne angry about but did he just say me cute?

"Trust me, you'll be even greater fan of my defence skills "
Do you even know how to fight? Haha

"Look I would really love to see them but boss would be coming anytime here and we have to even do other work than you. "

"But why am I even here? I don't even know you. Neither have I done anything to you. "

"You seriously don't know what you have done? " He asked me with a curious face. Why is he such a dumbass.

"Nah, please leave me. You don't even know my name. "

"Ohh, Brielle can't you just leave up your act? "

Brielle? Who the hell is she.

"What are you even talking about? "
I was very confused at that moment.

"Look Brielle, I haven't seen you doesn't mean you can make us stupid. I know you're acting. Well, aren't you tired of doing the same receptionist work everyday. You can really earn money by many other ways. Just telling. Your body is damn hot. Boss gave you an invitation to sleep with him. But you, having a big I-am-not-a-whore ego, did not accept it. So now bear. "

What the hell is he talking about?

Wait!! Receptionist. Receptionist. That means they have misunderstood me as the receptionist of that hotel. Pity me. Of course, I was sitting besides her seat and she wasn't there when lights went off. Ohh my god, what the hell have I taken myself into..

"Look, I am not that receptionist Brielle you are talking about. I am a visitor at Mexico. Look, you have misunderstood me as Brielle. I am.. "

"I don't have any time for your shit. So please if you want to explain anything, do it to him. " He seriously was pissed off. Jerk

Just then I heard some footsteps outside. The dark man gave me a wicked smile and went outside. I knew what would happen next. The so called boss will killme and go for her Brielle. Leave me God!!

As the door opened, I slowly lifted my head up to see a gang in front of me. The man in middle of the room looked like a boss with an unshaved beard, messy hair and dark grey eyes stared at me with confusion and lust. He eyed me up and down my body as if i am a peace of meat. Under his gaze, I looked too uncomfortable. He wore dark brown shirt and a cream pant which added up to his wickedness. Keeping his hands in his pocket, he gave me a smirk. I knew trouble was coming. I saw around d me as approx 15 people with their guns in their hands looked at me with glares. What the hell did I do?

"Nick, who is she. She isn't Brielle. But of course a lot hotter than her. "He had a deep rough voice. He grazed at my body. I shivered underneath.

"Boss, I think we caught up the wrong girl. She was kidnapped by mistake by us. " The other guy besides that rude one He stuttered as if he was going to be killed.

"You know Nick, you would have been shot for your mistake but as you have not done a wrong mistake, I'll leave you. "
The so called Nick relieved.

I stayed there dumbfounded. What the fuck is going on?

"Who the hell are you? And what am I doing here? " I finally found my vOice

"Jesus, your voice is too sexy. You are the most sexy girl I've ever met, trust me. " He winked at me.

Anger rose inside me as I couldn't take it more longer.

"Why am I here? You know I am not Brielle so you can leave me alone. Please. "

" No easy baby " I stuttered.

"You think I can leave a hot chick like you? But so sad you aren't mine today. We have another guy to take care of you tonight. You know, he is being trained in our gang and today we need to see if he can dominate a woman in his bed. But, once he finishes, you are mine honey. So ready? "

What? I just couldn't trust my ears. This could not happen . But this is happening again. I am not a toy to be used.

"Please leave me. I will not trouble you ever. "

I regretted coming to Mexico. I regretted staying in that hotel. I regretted everything.
My life is just a waste. Nothing more. Tears floWed down my eyes.

"Ohh baby don't cry. Nothing's to worry about. He will just use you for a day. Then you can be with me. You can be mine. No doubt it is his choice if he want to keep you more. But he does not seem that type of guy. Even when you are hot, he will leave you. No worries afterwards. "

I cried more as I heard footsteps entering.

"Looks like he's come"he winked at me.

I waited for that person as I sighed in defeat. Everthing'over.

But as he entered the room I kept my gaze down.

I felt him coming towards the man. As I lifted my head, I searched for the man's eyes in front of me.

I saw as I saw someone looking at me with the same shock which I had on my face.

Because it wasn't just a man .

It was none other but him.