Chapter 49- Let me in.

"You haven't said a word to me since we left that....place." I put my hand on top of Ryan's as he pulled the gear to drive me and Ella back to mansion.

Yes, Ryan still hasn't forgiven or even looked at Ella because she dragged me here inspite of me saying countless times that it wasn't her fault. Nevertheless, Ella flipped off a bird to him stating she couldn't care less. Doesn't mean glares from Ryan are any less dangerous.

He smiled just a little for me to know and wrapped his palm around mine entwining our fingers between our seats.

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm so fucking proud of you for standing so brave and defending yourself. I don't care about any shit coming out that bastard's mouth."

My heart would have exploded right there.

"So am I lucky enough to not get a lecture today on not following your rules?" I chewed on my lip and noticed Ryan's gaze following them. Heat rushed to my cheeks.

"When did I say you're spared? Seriously Rosa,-" there he goes again- "what did you even think before breaking in and giving me such a shock? Why do you have the tendencies to never listen to me? If you pull out-"

"I landed my first punch! That deserves some praises too, don't you think?" I pouted my lips and I so know it will distract him. And it did.

"Well... I can't deny that. That punch was honestly the sexiest punch I have ever seen in my entire life." I barked out a laugh at that. Damn, it feels so good to laugh again.

"I hope you two lovebirds realise I am right here in the backseat, the third wheel. I have never missed Evan so much than this moment. "

Ella is such a moment spoiler.

"You don't have any right to open your mouth now!" Uh-huh, Ryan. "Let me reach home and tell Evan all about your fantastic adventures. Just wait! "

"What the hell! You're shouting at me when in reality it should be your girlfriend who should be in blame. How could I refuse her, you know how much adamant she is. " Looks like we're not in the same team now. I glared openly at my ex best friend.

Ryan threw his hands dramatically besides me and I sighed.

"Of course she is. Half of the time she does what she feels. But you, I atleast expected you to have some common sense and not follow up on her stupidity. Gosh, both of you are such peas in a pod."

Now it was my turn to glare at Ryan ferociously which he gracefully ignored.

This imbecile!

We already had reached mansion before we knew it and Ryan was approaching my door to open it for me but I jumped off quickly. "Oh, come on. Atleast let me be a gentleman to you. Where are you running off to?"

Ignoring him has become my latest hobby.

"Trouble in paradise." My ex best friend sang in a sigh taunting us.

I entered the mansion and immediately stopped on my tracks. Almost everyone was right here, all of the gazes on me.

I still haven't met anyone since the..... incident so maybe it was awkward on my part. Then suddenly everyone continued with their work, as if nothing happened after giving me small smiles.

That was.... wow, okay.

I love them so much for understanding my space.

Though, Noah called me out to sit with him. Running off on the seat besides him, I took a large breath. Easy peasy. You can do it, Rosa.