Bonnie

Hey guys, Here's a new update. So, happy reading..!

I tried hard. Very hard. I stopped making sounds from the cries but those stupid tears won't just stop. I was fed up of this.

Currently, i am standing alone in the balcony recollecting what things i have discovered in last half an hour.

Ryan slept with Sylvian while I was struggling even to breathe in California. I used to work day and night and make my living after all things happened to me. After the betrayal from him, mom and dad and...after that incident in..in the club. I have been assuring myself that Ryan would come for me. He would save me. But what did i get in return? Pain.

Pain worth killing me from inside. Pain worth making me weak on my knees.

Once someone you love the most in the world breaks your trust, you are never the same one.

The leaves of the trees were all yellow and red stating winter was coming around. The sky was all clear and blue with no clouds to look at. All clear. All visible. No secrets to keep. I wished I had the sky- life. From a distance I could see the forest starting.
The sun's light reflected upon the dense clutch of the trees and mangroves made the forest shine brightly. It was only some time untill the sun would set. From a distant tree I could see two sparrows on a tree enjoying each other's company. Whoah. It feels like eternity to be here.

But I needed a break out of all this. I just couldn't stand it. I did not know where Ella, joe and Evan were but i couldn't tell them my problems. They too probably knew everything and did not tell me. But I badly wanted a shoulder to cry on. To empty my feelings. I couldn't bear this alone.

That's when I heard a crackling sound as someone opened the door. And Bonnie came in. Never in my whole lif e was i happy to see someone rather than Bonnie.

She opened the door and eyed the surroundings of the room suspiciously. And then her eyes landed on me. I was very much sure that she could clearly see my puffy red eyes and messed up face through the glass shield of the balcony.

She gaped at my appearance. And came running to me. As soon as she came to me, I snaked my arms around her neck and started crying. She patted my back saying some comforting words I couldn't hear properly but they couldn't be of any use. I backed away from her and wiped the last tears.

She examined me properly. " You 'kay?" She asked.

" Yeah. Thanks"

She gave me a small assuring smile and turned towards the scenery in front of us.

" Its really beautiful here. Joe was correct." She exclaimed.

What? She hasn't been here before?

" You did not come here before today?" I asked surprisingly.

She turned around me with an amused smile.

" Well, nahh. Who wanna have a death wish?"

" Whattttt?"

She laughed. " As surprising it may sound, Ryan did not let anyone in his room. Hell he got angry even if you glance at the room. You won't believe it, once Sylvian came to his room casually you know. Like she thought Ryan would let her in. And all I can remember is Ryan yelling at her to keep her stupid ugly legs under control and not to act too smart. You could have looked the embarassing face of her when she left it. "

We both started laughing. Serves the bitch right. But why was he so adamant with not letting anyone in the room?

Seems like with every single thing I know about him, a new secret opens.