Chapter 10- Answers

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the story.

"Ryaaannnn"
That was all i said when pain shooted through my legs.

God I seriously need to stop taking his name everytime.

I opened my eyes to see a big wall in front of me. And it had a painting of monalisa right in the front. I tried to stand up but wasn't able to because of my stupid pain in my left leg. I took my surroundings to see where i was. It was really a big room and was coloured in crème with a king sized bed where i was being slept. It was really a fantasy. The sun shone brightly and the room was quite well bright. I turned my gaze to see the balcony and...and..him standing there in the balcony.

He actually had his back against me so he could not see i was awake and looking at him.....staring at him would be a proper word. He had his arms crossed over his chest and was deep in thinking . I took my time to acknowledge his body.

God, even when he was just wearing a simple white t-shirt (which made his muscles even more sexy) and just a blue jeans, he made my palms sweat.

But after giving a big sigh, he turned around and met my gaze.. At that moment, I seriously forgot how to breath.

Rose, concentrate on your lungs.

In

Out

In

Out

God.. Why is this so complicated.

Well, I was basically nervous because I knew that he knew that I was staring him a long time.

Confusing, isn't it? Someone tell me I am not the only person having an adventurous life.

He slowly came out of the balcony with hands in his pocket and eyes on me.

He did not dared to break the silence.

I too didn't.

Yeah, Ryan keep staring at me with your beautiful eyes and make me nervous even more

"Umm..so, u feeling Good??"

Yeahh of course I'm feeling good if you don't count the fact that I am basically ditched by my own ones who don't even care about me anymore. Besides that fact I am well and good. Yeahh..Ryan thanks for making me feel better

" Yes, feeling good." I chose to not say what I was thinking.

"How's your leg?"

My leg.??

"What happened to my leg?" I asked worryingly.

"You ..you tripped on your legs when you went unconscious. But dont worry the Doctor said you will be better in some hours. .."

Tripped??

Fell unconscious??

Why don't I remember anything}??

Yes of course...Realization hit me as I remembered that incident there. With...with ella , Evan and Joe. ..yeah

And of course. I fell unconscious after seeing that bitchy face of that slut with whom...whom..Ryan..

Ughhh

Tears welled up my eyes but I chose not to break down in front of him and show how weak I am.

But I had many questions.

And I wanted all the answers.

I just wanted them.