Use Niflheim Entrance Please

"You're kidding right?" Asked Death. 

   I guess it was a normal reaction to my question. The creature in front of me neighed and I could hear it speak in my head, confirming that it was horse.

   'Do I look like a plant to you?' It said in my head. I could literally feel the sarcasm in its thoughts. 

   "Do you want my honest opinion?..." I trailed off, rubbing the back of my head nervously. I didn't need an angry immortal horse after me.

   I also needed to think before I speak.

   'Honestly master...this idiot is the one to stop the apocalypse?' The horse neighed, stomping its hooves to the ground. So apparently, I'm not the only one who could hear him...good.

   "I know. I don't understand what Lucifer was thinking" said Death in an annoyed manner. Didn't they know I was here? Or were they doing this just to spite me.

   "Hey hey hey! You can complain about me later. We're on a clock here" I said before remembering something. Lucifer said I had two days time to close the pit. I didn't have the key but I had to find some other way. 

   "Tell me something... how long was I out?" I asked in concern. Death picked up on that and let out a small chuckle.

   "A week. But don't worry. The dragon was crucial in supplying power to my siblings. Your little quest for the key to the pit ended in defeating him, buying you more time. I'd say you've a week before War has enough power to free Conquest." She said with a sad smile.

   "That's good to know" I said sarcastically. I had to get out of here. This place was driving me crazy. Not to mention the growing impulse to kill myself because of Death's aura.

   "Well, let's get going..." I said. I then mounted the horse, despite the many curses that it shouted at me. I needed to introduce him to Arion sometime. 

   That would be an interesting exchange of words.

   Without any warning, the horse started running. The horse, who I'm gonna call Max, kept speeding up while flapping his wings. Space started to bend around us, like the time when I rode with Chiron. It was like warping from Star Wars.

   A bright light appeared somewhere a mile ahead of me. Max sped into the light and I closed my eyes, preparing for whatever was on the other side.

   The next thing I know, I'm standing in front of an eight storey building of white and gray stones. Max was nowhere to be seen. I looked at my palm to see a glowing green necklace in it that had a horse symbol inscribed within it. I put it around my neck and made my way towards the building. 

   It had two dark, wooden double-doors that were bound by iron. As I walked, I looked back to see a huge wall. You could not see past it and as far as I could view, there was no entrance. I came across a huge birch tree that somehow had golden leaves.

   I didn't even bother to think about how the leaves transpired with golden stomata. 

   Next to it was a bronze tablet. There were inscriptions on it. I recognised the English inscriptions but there something else written in another language.

It said: 

 WELCOME TO THE GROVE OF GLASIR.

NO SOLICITING. NO LOITERING.

HOTEL DELIVERIES: PLEASE USE THE NIFLHEIM ENTRANCE.

   Niflheim?...where had I heard that before. It has something to do with the Vikings I think. Then I remembered...Magnus.