Meet the Character

Ophelia Snape is in her 2nd year of Hogwarts. She never met her mother since she left when she was born. Severus Snape has always been very protective about her. Snape won't be letting her who her mother was until she finally meets her. This is her story it's filled with adventure, magic, teen problems, war, and picking sides.

She was never really fond of picking sides nor was a fan of following the rules until it changed. Her two best friends Fred and George don't really help either. She keeps her head in a book or brewing potions. She walks the halls at night with her father since she realized that's the way he copes with his broken heart of losing a very close friend. She picks up certain coping mechanisms; smoking, drinking or being isolated as she gets older. It keeps her father on his toes to keep her safe.

Falls in love with her best friend George Weasley. But a huge turn takes place when they break up. Her father erases memories of him and his family so she won't feel pain. She's soon taken into hiding in the Order of the Phoenix. George Weasley and Ophelia Lucina Snape-Malfoy meet again. As enemies. She then dates Viktor Krum and they seem to hit it off. Once the war comes closer he hears her being on the side of evil. Like the other they break up.

4 Months after Viktor and Ophelia's break up. Fenrir proposes in order to keep her father safe.

Fenrir Greyback isn't gonna look ugly asf in my story but 'Kay😂.

(I say people's POV but it stays to the 3rd person but shows where tf they going or doing. K☺️)

Young Jason Momoa as Fenrir Greyback

Sabrina Carpenter as Ophelia Lucina Snape