It's Time

A month later and Ophelia is on her due date or due week! No-one knows when she's going to give birth. She's on her dragons back setting fire to the castle as spells are being fired and people are screaming.

"Uh no," She mutters. Her dragon hears and growled softly. "Look for Fen! My water broke! I'm sorry!"

Her dragon let her know it was okay and flew straight to the ground. Knowing the danger around her she runs. She then saw Fred Weasley.

"I'm going to regret this!" She scolded at herself casted a protective charm around him. The wall exploded. Percy bolted up and saw his brother Fred get up after, coughing. The Death Eater yelled in frustration. Ophelia walked up to the Death Eater. (Lmao she more important than the redhead)

"What's wrong?" Alecto said worriedly. Her brother Amycus Carrow next to her.

"Where's my husband! AAARGH! The baby... he's coming!" Ophelia yelled in pain. Alecto's eyes widened. They then heard Voldemort's voice telling them to retreat.

Fenrir ran to his wife completely unharmed.

"He's coming, love. Our baby is coming," Ophelia said breathlessly. Fenrir picked her up and turned to smoke quickly flying to Malfoy Manor. Both Alecto and Amycus close behind. Severus was already there pacing.

"Mr. Snape! The baby!!" Fenrir yelled. Her father ran to her side. They got her to her room and laid her down. She was breathing heavily and panting.

"FUCK!" Ophelia cried out.

"Breath in and out as quickly as possible. Like this," Alecto showed her and she copied. "Good now a huge push!"

Ophelia pushed as hard as she could. She felt tears rolling down her face.

"Aaarrghh!!" Ophelia cried as she pushed. She repeated Alecto's breathing technique and pushed again.

A few hours later completely forgetting about the war. Ophelia gave birth to twins! One  beautiful baby boy with black hair and one girl with her rare birthmark of white hair.

"I CALLED IT!" Fenrir shouted as he held one. He had pitch black hairwhich seemed curly. Ophelia caressed her daughters face.

"Names?" Alecto and Amycus said in unison.

"Achilles Milo Greyback," Fenrir said as he rocked his son.

"Alcamy Severy Greyback. After you lot," she looked at Alecto, Amycus and her father. They all smiled and loved the name.

After the babies were asleep and in their nursery Ophelia and Greyback helped the Death Eaters wounds. Many were injured and had bits or their body blown off by curses that weren't going to heal the way they wanted. They didn't cared only cared they were able to go home to their kids. Many didn't feel anything since some of their kids died in the war. Some lost their sibling or wives or husbands.

"Here. Your parents would be happy that you lived," Ophelia told two girls. They had fired tears streamed down their faces. Their faces permanently shocked.

"We saw them fall," one said.

"We couldn't do anything to help," the other said. Fresh tears managed to escape their eyes. Ophelia gave the twins a huge hug and kissed their foreheads.

"Well, you have us," she smiled. The girls returned the smile and hugged each other.

Scabior was the last to arrive. He looked weak with a smile on his face and was chuckling.

"Scab?" Ophelia cried as she ran to hug him.

"Voldemort... HE'S DEAD! THAT PAIN IN THE ARSE IS DEAD!" He cheered and fell to his knees. "I'm free!"

"We're free!" Ophelia shouted. Cheers erupted through out the Manor. Fenrir ran to his wife and picked her up spinning her in the air.

"We have a family. We're okay," he whispered as he lowered her a bit so her forehead will touch him. Severus walked in the room with two happy babies.

Alcamy had light grey eyes making it seem like they were almost white. Her brother Achilles had blue eyes that matched the sea. The only thing that stood out was they had two fangs on their top row.

"Both took after me," Fenrir chuckled. He grabbed his daughter gently and kissed her head gently . "May I present you! Two new members of our packs!"

The half man half werewolves howled in excitement. Ophelia raised her hand which caused the noise to die down.

"And two new members in the Greyback family," two orphaned twin girls made their way to her and hugged her. Severus looked overwhelmed and tears streamed down his face.

Ophelia made her way to her father with Alcamy in her arms.

"I told you I'd keep you safe," she teased. He chuckled softly.

"Yes, yes. I suppose you're right," he chuckled and hugged his daughter and granddaughter. Alcamy looked at her grandpa and laughed. He carried her in his arms.

"Wise men say: "Only fools rush in"
But they can't help falling in love with you," he sang, as he rocked her gently. Ophelia joined.

"-Falling in love with youu," Severus smiled softly and kissed his daughters head.

"You've grown so much," he whispered.

"I had my father there with me. Now I have a family that's complete and my father still by my side," she replied.

(AHAHAA didn't see that coming huh! Fred and George are still alive!! I ain't cruel. But Bellatrix dead as hell🙂 she needs die. Like she gots to goo. Snape is too ouuuu. Ima just say Lucius got sent to Azkaban forever. He a worthless father to Draco. Put his wife thru sm!)