Into Hiding

Ophelia and Viktor spent their last month together with every second they could. Durmstrang and the other school will be leaving by the end of the month and it'll be back to same old Hogwarts. She spent nights on the ship and got close to every Durmstrang student and their Headmaster Igor.

"We will miss you so," Igor told her as he held her from her arms. She smirked at the man.

"I will miss all of you as well. Some more than most," she said as she looked at Viktor, who was messing around with some of his friends. Alexei was laughing as he saw his friend get dragged to the ground.

"Don't be afraid to owl us. You know our location yes?" He asked.

"Yes. Forever kept in mind. Unable to be reached. Even the most skilled wizard won't be able to crack it," she winked. They began to walk towards the ship as he explained why it has to be hidden. But never where it was hidden. As Igor got on his ship Viktor ran to his girlfriend nearly knocking her down as he did. He kissed her with so much passion and placed his forehead on hers as his hands cupped her face.

"I will miss you," he whispered. She kissed him again.

"And I, you," she whispered softly, as her lips grazed on his.

"I love you, princess," he brought her in for another kiss before getting on the ship. She could hear screams and cheers as the ship sunk and house sized carriage flew off.

She walked back to the castle and her unfriendly gaze was back on.

"Ready?" Draco asked as he leaned on the wall. Pansy, Vincent, Gregory, Blaise, and Adrian Pucey beside Draco.

"Ready as I'll ever be. Summer won't be that hard," she replied as she began to walk. The boys right behind her while her best friend, Pansy was on her right. They got to their common rooms and began to pack. The girls laughed as they collected their belongings before the door swung open.

"Let's go, princess," Snape told his daughter as he flicked his wand to finish her packing. He grabbed her arm and stormed out the room. Ophelia struggled to keep up as he father looked ahead.

"Dad? Everything okay. You're hurting me," she said in a pained tone. Snape stopped in his tacks. Faced his daughter and knelt down on a knee as he took her arm and examined it. It was red and he knew there'll be a bruise later on.

"I'm sorry," he choked up. Ophelia wrapped her arms around his neck as she hugged him.

"It's okay. Let's walk together. We have time. We'll talk," she assured him. He looked into her eyes. Her ocean blue eyes sparkled as the sun shining on her pale face.

"Okay," he whispered. She smiled and they both began walking at a normal pace. She didn't bother to ruin the comfortable silence. She knew her father was too upset and would break down crying.

The carriage ride to the platform was slow and quiet. Her father kept looking at his daughter as she looked outside and smiled. He  kept a serious face, looking broken. Ophelia got off the carriage and they walked out the platform and into the muggle world.

"Wow," Ophelia whispered in amazement. She was raised with magic like her brother Draco, unlike other half-bloods being around muggle things. Snape took her trunk and walked to a muggle car. Ophelia waited for her father to open the door like he always did. He'd get mad every time she touched a door.

"M'lady," he said playfully as he bowed. Ophelia giggled and bowed then got into the car. She didn't bother to touch anything but kept her gaze outside. She frowned slightly knowing Ember and the rest of the dragons would be in their cave.