The Wedding

Ophelia, her mother, her aunt Bella and many other Death Eaters where getting ready in a huge empty room. Makeup and hair gadgets were everywhere. Ophelia got her black and white hair curled and styled with a black diamond crown. Her mother in a slim black dress and her aunt in a vintage black dress with a leather corset. The other girls weren't too happy about their dress robes but put them in for Ophelia's sake.

"IT'S TIME!!" Her mother sang. Ophelia's gown was perfect. Her black matte lipstick made her lips look fuller than they already were. Matching black and emerald green eye make up and black shoes instead of heels.

"Where's my dad?" Ophelia asked her mother. Come one cleared their throat behind her. She turned so fast her father extended his arms to make sure she didn't trip over her dress.

"You look wonderful, princess," he kissed her head and got to her right side. Their arms linked like old times.

"Dad?" She started.

"I won't let you fall," he answered.

"Will you protect me today?" She said nervously as they stopped by the grand doors.

"Always," just as he said that the doors swung open. Fenrir stood in the front looking at his bride in awe. He got a few pats on the back from his mates and he wiped his eyes on a small tissue, handed to him by Scabior.

As they got to the front Fenrir took her hand and helped up the small steps.

"There you go, that's it," he whispered softly as she fixed her dress. He bowed to her father and took both of her hands.

"I'm nervous," she admitted. Fenrir smiled.

"I am too. I want to make sure nothing ruins it. Even though later I have too..." he trailed off.

"Be back safely please," she mumbled. He nodded.

They exchanged vows and kissed each other passionately. Cheers and applause echoed in the room. Ophelia smiled in the kiss and placed her forehead on his chest.

"Now it's official, Miss Greyback," he chuckled and picked her up gently and spun her around.

"I believe so, Mr. Greyback," she laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

The party started soon after. Scabior was the most drunk by now and kept tripping over air. Fenrir got up from his chair and motioned to one of his lads to begin the violin.

"I have a little song for my wife... Erm if you laugh, full moons tonight," he growled. The violinist began to play a medium to fast tempo that got everyone to play attention too.

"Years ago
When I was younger
I kinda liked
A girl I knew

She was mine and we were sweethearts
That was then, but then it's true

I'm in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else could make me sadder
But no one else could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doin'
But suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays
I cannot find her
But when I do
We'll get a brand new start

I'm in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

She's a fairytale
Yeah
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed," he kept his orange eyes on his wife and didn't bother to take them off her as if she was going to slip away the moment he finally made her completely his.

Ophelia stood up and quickly made her way to him. Everyone awed and cooed the couple as they got into a tight embrace. Ophelia's eyes filled with tears of joy. Something she hasn't felt in so long. A few hours into the wedding everyone was having a good time but that time was quickly stopped.

"CRASH THE WEASLEYS HOME! Kill the Minister of Magic! KILL THEM ALL!" Voldemort hissed. Ophelia spelled herself to change into her normal black attire and grabbed her wand and daggers.

"We'll get them faster on Stormborn. Let's go," she grabbed her husband's hand and both ran to her dragons. "Get ready loves. Time to crash a party." She smiled as the dragons roared in anger. Their eyes glowing blue, green and red.

She looked back at her husband whose eyes were turning a brighter orange. His body was getting covered in fur and his hair was slick back. Sharp fangs replaced his normal teeth and claws replaced his fingernails.

"Stay safe, cub. Don't get hit by any spell. I'd hate to be the idiot that hurts you!" He snarled. As she flew across the grass field he turned to black smoke and headed towards a tent the redheads had outside.

Screams and shrieks were able to be heard from miles. She landed her dragon and commanded them to attack anyone who hurts the Death Eaters.

She she ran in the tent she saw Crabbe Sr. get hit by a stunning spell.

"No!" She screamed and fired a spell at a Veela. No wand. No words. "Stupid wannabe siren looking bitch!" As she helped her team she made eye contact with George and Viktor Krum.

"BABY!" She heard Fenrir shout. Both boys turned to him and her and back at him then their hands. Their rings. Before she could see what he was pointing at she was hit in the chest and blacked out. She woke up minutes later with flames surrounding her. Her dragons setting fire to everything and everyone they could.

"My dears! Enough! Where's my husband?!" She was panicking and scared. Little did she know George heard her call Fenrir Greyback 'husband'. They all looked at the same direction and saw him fighting Remus. Her uncles ex. Tonks's boyfriend or husband.

She ran to her husbands side and helped disarm Remus.

"So? My uncle dies and you go with the git you didn't even want? I hope you die in this war," she threatened and grabbed onto her husband before her dragons grabbed them both and began to fly back to Malfoy Manor.

"Let me see your wound," Fenrir demanded.

"I'm okay, my love. Are you?" She said as she caressed his face.

"I'm fine. Your aren't. You're bleeding. There," he pointed to her chest and she smirked.

"Not my first scar," she chuckled.

"And not your 2nd or 3rd. You have a lot. I love them all because they're you. But no more," he casted a simple healing charm. Her eyes softened as she saw the deep gash turn pink.

"We aren't fighting the war. Nor is my father. Got it," she told him as she stroked her dragons scales.

"Understood, my queen," he teased as he saw the other dragons fly close to Stormborn making a shield around the couple.

"Bugger off!" She laughed. He chuckled as he saw her eyes twinkle with happiness. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder bringing her closer to him.

"I like your warmth. I can't bare sleeping without you now," she said softly as she felt her eyes get heavy.

"You never have too. I'll be here with you forever," he kissed the top of her head and waited for her dragon to land. Once she did he carried her inside and up to their room. "Perfect wedding we had, huh?"

She hummed in her sleep and curled into a ball. He chuckled at the sight of her and pulled her closer to his chest. His heart beating steadily as she laid her head in his chest.

(Can't relate!! My relationships never pass 2 months😂 I get cheated on. ANYWAYSSSS I wanna FEEL LOVED TOO!💔 *cries in Spanish* aye tho if y'all see grammatical errors. MY ENGLISH SUCKS ASS...joder, parezco hablar inglés)