The Dragons Master

Ophelia got on her dragons back and he walked into the forbidden forest. It was getting dark and Charlie informed her that dragon will be dropped off in the center of the forest. She heard voices and knew Hagrid was bringing someone.

"Hey Charlie! Woah! Wicked dragons," she beamed. The dragons were roaring and breathing fire.

"WOAHH!" The men shouted as they tried to control them. Ophelia got off her dragon and walked closer to one of them.

"Hey boy. Nu te voi face rău," she extended her arm so the dragon can catch her scent. He immediately calmed down but got fussy again. All four did. "MOVE!"

The men jumped out of the way as the dragons melted the metal bars and broke off the trains they ran to Ophelia and began to circle around her. Ember did the same leading the others.

"They're going to hurt her!" She heard someone yell. She stayed calm and laughed.

"Te vei pleca în fața mea! Stai în spatele meu și te voi păstra în siguranță!" She commanded the dragons in Romanian. The dragon got behind her as she said and they stood tall protecting her.

"She's a dragon queen!" A man exclaimed. "HA-HA WE NEED HER!"

"You were scaring them. Dragons are not monsters they are living beautiful creatures! Poking them with those sticks were frightening them!" Ophelia shouted at the men. They looked down in shame and threw the sharpened sticks away from the dragons.

Ophelia got on her dragons back and the other dragons waited for her command.

"They will fly off with you," someone said to her. He was angry that he worked with them for years and listen to a teen. A kid.

"So be it. I'll take care of them until the first task. Touch them and I will burn you city to the ground!" She threatened and she was serious. Ophelia wasn't the type to mess around when it came to dragons and family. She flew off with 4 dragons following her and Ember. She knew Charlie wouldn't mind but the others she knew she had crossed their line.

She lead 5 dragons to the castle and a flying carriage and ship arrived. She landed her dragon in the courtyard and the other dragons stayed flying above her.

"Down! I will lead you somewhere safe. A cave. Follow Ember!" She shouted. The dragons landed and followed Ember to his cave.

"Ophelia!" George nearly knocked her down and swung her side to side. She pushed him off since no one knew they were dating. Luckily for her no one saw.

"Not here, Weasley. Not even Draco knows we're together nor my father or mum or stepfather. My family isn't one to mess with so talking to me right now is a no go," she spat and walked away from him before slipping something in his pocket.

She didn't want anyone to ruin her bad ass reputation. She didn't want her own boyfriend to ruin it either. If her father found out she'd be in serious trouble. A Gryffindor and Slytherin together. He'll think it's pathetic. She didn't want to be selfish or make him think she didn't love him but this wasn't something to be proud at. The Weasley family aren't liked by pure-bloods. Her being a half-blood and all with a powerful family was different.

"Miss anything brother?" She asked Draco as she sat next to him at the Slytherin table. She looked around and saw guys with brown coats sitting at their table.

"Drumstrang will be with us. Those girls over there will be with Ravenclaw," he said as he pointed at the Ravenclaw table.

"Pathetic," Ophelia mumbled and grabbed an apple and got up. Draco grabbed her wrist and gave her a worried look.

"I promised dad I'd get to potion making early for tomorrow. I'll be doing 7th year potions and I need to get books from the library," she told him truthfully and kissed the top of his head before leaving.

The hallways were empty and she heard footsteps behind her.

"If you're going to follow might as well catch up," she snapped. The footsteps got louder letting her know they started running.

"Vhere are you going?" A tall muscular boy told her. He towered over her but not as tall as George.

"Library. I'm Ophelia Lucina Snape, and you are?" She looked up at the boy with her brow raised. Her icy glare staring straight at him.

"Viktor Krum youngest quidditch player. Bulgarian vas forced to come here," his thick accent made him sound very handsome.

"Hogwarts isn't that bad. Wait here and I'll show you the common room," with that she walked in the library and grabbed a year 7 potion book and dark arts book. She was ahead of her year. Being 15 and doing 17 year old magic will either go perfect or terribly wrong.

"Let's go," she grabbed the hem of his coat and quickly walked to the common room, "Serpent." The door opened and motioned Viktor to go in first. He bowed.

"It is not right for a lady to go last. Please, go in. I vill follow," he said. Ophelia did as she was told and Krum walked in after her. He looked around and was completely mesmerized by the decor and room, "This room is amazing!"

"Chuvstvaĭte se kato u doma si," Ophelia said in Bulgarian. Viktor turned around to face her looking surprised.

"You speak Bulgarian?!" He said excitedly and quickly grabbed her shoulders making her flinch at his sudden movements.

"And French and Romanian. Please! Let go!" She started to panic. Viktor dropped his hands to his sides and Ophelia backed up shaking and terrified.

"Did I hurt you?" Viktor asked in concern. Ophelia shook her head.

"Not you. But someone did," she admitted. Before Viktor could say anything the common room door opened and a prefect made his way inside with 1st years and the rest of the years right behind.

"Lucina are you alright? Want me to get your father?" Draco asked his sister who was frozen in place. She nodded, "Oi! Go get Professor Snape! NOW!" The girl ran out. Quietness overtook the common room. You can hear footsteps approaching the common room.

"Ophelia! Are you alright, princess?" Severus got to his daughters side and she quickly melted in his touch. Everyone can hear her shaky breath. "It's alright my dear. He can't hurt you. He's in Azkaban for a very long time."

"Someone hurt her didn't they? They caused her to be fragile," Viktor spoke up. Snape glared at the boy and picked up his daughter bridal style.

Ophelia dug her head at the crook of his neck and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Draco bring me her trunk. Everyone else get to bed! I will not hesitate to take off points from my own house!" Severus's soft and caring voice quickly turned cold. Everyone rushed to their dorms.

Ophelia felt weak. She never wanted her father to come and rescue her. Once they got to her fathers office he sat her down and kissed her forehead.

"You're safe now, princess. I've got you," he whispered softly.

(A fathers love. Something I don't have! Lmao Draco I relate to you my boii😭 ik bout your daddy issues🥲)