Yule Ball and Rescue

It was the night of the Yule Ball. Every girl was getting ready while ever gentlemen looked like they were going to die of boredom. Ophelia got into her floor length dress. It was a perfect shade of red with a black leather belt around the waist and a cloak that dragged on the floor a bit. Similar to Viktor Krums dress robes. She was waiting for her father who came out his room wearing his black attire and his hair was curled at the bottom.

"Thank you for the hair, princess," Snape said as he took his daughters hand.

"You're welcome dad. You needed something new. How about a man bun!" Ophelia beamed as they walked down the corridors. She saw Hermione wearing a blue dress with different layers and her hair was up in a bun. "Don't be shy now mudblood." She whispered to the girl as she walked passed her.

Her father kissed the top of her hair before walking down the stairs and into the great hall. Ophelia locked eyes with Viktor Krum who happily walked over to her and bowed. She blushed as he looked up enough to catch her eye and kissed her hand.

"You look wonderful, darling," he complimented. Ophelia blushed even more and smiled widely. As she waited for the 4 champions to start the dance George Weasley caught her eye. She raised a brow at the boy and rolled her eyes.

Viktor placed his hand in her waist causing her to snap out of her thoughts and smiled. She looked up at the tall boy and both began to sway to the music. He lifted her up and put her back down carefully so she wouldn't get hurt with the heels. He made sure he didn't step on her cloak as he spun her around. His eyes never left Ophelia's. Both mesmerized by each other. Their hands fit perfectly on each other as they danced. They got closer and closer as they danced until the last spin he picked her up and slowly brought her down to his face. Both inches apart and looking into their eyes. Ophelia looked at his lips and back at his eyes. He smiled and lowered her more till their lips met. Once he placed her on the ground she got on her tiptoes and kissed him again. Everything stopped in place as their kiss deepened. They pulled apart to catch their breaths and stayed looking into each other's eyes. Viktor placed his forehead on hers, his hands on her hips and they swayed slowly to the music.

"I like you... a lot," he whispered. Ophelia smiled and placed her hand on his cheek. He leaned his head in her palm and closed his eyes.

"And I, you, Viktor Krum," she whispered softly. He opened his eyes and kissed her forehead. Spending a month together helped them get to know each other. He help her when she felt down and had no motivation. He would take her tea and read to her at night. He would hold her hand when he noticed her mood change and she'd take him to see her dragons. They all fell in love with the boy. Ember was the toughest to break but he caved in.

Ophelia and Viktor looked around and saw many eyes on them. Girls had their mouths open in shock and Viktor's friends were smiling with their dates. Everyone saw the two kiss.

"Hurt her. She'll feed you to her dragons!" Draco broke the silence. Ophelia laughed and shook her head. Viktor laced his arms around her and smiled.

"Hurting her isn't in my intentions. Many say that. Many lie. I do not lie. Mother raised me better. I vant her," he admitted as he looked at Ophelia. Ophelia looked over to see her dad smiling at her. She smiled back.

"I want to see my dragons," Ophelia whispered to her father. He nodded and told her to be careful. She took Viktor with her and they both began to run through the halls. Laughing and smiling as Viktor began to chase Ophelia. They got to the forests entrance and she whistled loudly. None came. She whistled again and her heart began to race.

"Where are you my loves" she mumbled to herself. Viktor walked away from her and looked at the ground.

"People were here," he said as he looked at the ground. Footsteps and a carriage trail were left behind. "They vood have been taken Lia."