Sorting Hat for Draco

She got off the train and made her way to the carriages. Thestrals are beautiful creatures if you ask her. She thinks they're understood creatures, due to the fact of people not being able to see them unless you witnessed death. She was there when she saw Luna's mum died due to a potions gone wrong. Her father didn't know she witnessed that.

"Come in with me princess," Snape told his daughter as he took her hand. She carefully got into the carriage and her father sat across from her. "Are you sure you'll be okay this year?"

"Dad yes, please. I'm not that fragile," she reminded her father. He knew she was. He knew not to say otherwise until he knew she really needed him.

"You're old enough to know what I have been hiding from you and the Malfoy family," he told her as he took her hand. "It's about your mother. She didn't know about you til very recent. She knew it was you by the name."

"You mean... my mum is still alive!" She beamed. Snape mentally facepalmed himself. She's a smart witch. By the way her father and Narcissa look at each other she would've figured it out.

"Erm, yes," he chuckled his daughter knew he wasn't ready to talk about it.

"Wait til my 5th year then dad. I know you want too," she placed her hand over his and smiled as she saw the castle in view. "Home."

The recent years made their way to the great hall. Snape and his daughter got looks and whispers. Both emotionless and mysterious looking. Her cloak was just like her fathers strong wind blew under causing it to dramatically hover off the ground just a few inches. Her fathers shoulder length hair didn't match her waist length hair but was the same colour. His dark brown almost black eyes didn't match her ocean blue but they had many things in common. Potion making and spell creating was their favorite.

They all took their seats and waited for the first years to arrive. Professor Minne got up and made her way out.

"They better be worth it," Adrian Pucey told Ophelia. She nodded in agreement.

"Look alive! Draco Malfoy's coming this year," she told him with a smile.

"So is Blaise Zabini, love," he rolled his eyes. She playfully punched his arm causing him to laugh and put his arm around her.

"Hi dad!" She said to no one. Adrian quickly took his arm off her and whimpered.

"Sorry Professor!" He exclaimed, Ophelia tried to keep a straight face but completely failed.

"He was never there!" She laughed clutching her stomach. Adrian laughed and kissed her cheek. She felt her body stiffen up and looked at the Gryffindor table and locked eyes with a very upset twin.

Before she can mouth anything the doors swung open and a couple first years walked down the walkway between the tables.

She cast a spell on her hearing so she can zone everything out and put her head down. Great her crush saw another boy kiss her cheek. Smooth Ophelia, real smooth She thought to herself. She looked up to see Draco on the stool and before the hat was even placed on its head it roared something but she didn't take off the spell. She saw Draco make his way to the Slytherin table and sat beside her.

After the ceremony Dumbledore stood up once more and she waved her wand at herself and the spell was lifted.

"Let the feast begin!" With a wave of his hands the table was taken over by food. She saw two boys dig into it faster than you can say 'quidditch'.

She stood up midway through the feast and walked out. Not to her dorm but to her fathers personal living headquarters. It was peaceful and quiet here. The faint sound of potions brewing always helped her sleep.

She got into her fathers bed and turned off the light.

"Night dad," she mumbled, as she grabbed a pillow and hugged it before drifting to sleep.

In the morning the pillow was replaced. Her father wrapped his arms around her in a protective manner. She got up and poked her father on his side causing him to immediately sit up and grab his wand pulling his daughter to him.

"Oh, my little princess it's just you. Sorry about that," he kissed the top of her head.

"It's okay. C'mon let's get ready," she got up and ran into the bathroom.

She put of her slytherin uniform but put her cloak instead of the robe. She brushed her hair making sure it wasn't messy. Brushed her teeth so it won't be gross when talking to someone or having a gross taste in her mouth. She put on her converse instead of the flats they were given.

"Your turn!" She told her father as she got out. Her father had his regular black clothes and cloak and quickly showered and got dressed. She waited patiently for him as she made tea. Cinnamon, milk and 1 scoop of sugar. Her fathers favorite and now hers.

"First years will be having a great teacher. Just act scary! Talk about wolfsbane!" Ophelia called out as she ran out the room so she can get to class. She missed breakfast which she will soon regret.

She ran into the greenhouse and took her seat across a Ravenclaw students. She raised her brow at a girl across from her who happily waved at her. She rolled her eyes at the girl and focused on getting her good grade for the afternoon.

"You will be working in pairs for this project! Miss Snape, your father must've told you that you will be working alone until you feel comfortable with other students," Professor Sprout informed her. She bit the inside of her cheek.

"I'm fine alone. Thank you," she said emotionless and quickly got to work. She kept her head in the book and planted her rare flower and a bowtruckle landed on her shoulder.

"Hello there little Pickett, how's your afternoon so far?" She told the little tree feeling magical beast. He was very small and hand sized. She'd take him sometimes and he'd stay in her robe pocket. He chirped back as communication.

She grabbed her things and left the class with Pickett hiding in her pocket.

"Pickett you little stowaway!" She giggled as she walked the empty corridors. No one has seen her smile or laugh but the twins and whole Weasley family.

She heard doors swing open and quickly dropped her smile. She raised her head high and walked to her fathers potion store where she liked to hide.