⋆✪01✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

A mother, tied to a chair. A father, standing in the doorway as he watches you slit his wife's throat. Two little girls sleeping in a room at the far end of the house, unknown to the fact that they will be without parents by morning.

The woman's body falls still as her head falls back and she begins to bleed out. The man wants to scream, to stop you, to do anything to get to his wife, but you've already threatened him with the death of his children. You don't kill children though, but he doesn't know that.

A sly smile takes over your face as you walk over to the man, pulling him over to his wife with a gun to his head. He's forced down onto his knees with his head looking up at you, you licking some of the blood from your knife.

"How did you like seeing your wife die~? I bet you got off on it," you say with a laugh, enjoying just how pitiful he looks as his face is flooding with tears. "Awe... Not going to talk?"

The man shakes his head as his eyes look over at the dead woman, wanting to scream and tell his children to escape. His problem with that is that they are both seven and wouldn't be able to escape fast enough.

"Come on, give me some last words... Don't make me shoot you without any last words," you say with a pout, the look in your eyes sadistic as you look at him.

"P-please!" he begs, choking on his sobs. "Don't kill my children!"

You laugh and run your bloody knife down his cheek, creating a deep cut. "God you look so fucking pitiful, whining and begging for your twins lives.." You laugh and put the gun into his hand, forcing him to hold it up to the side of his head. "You don't have to worry about them as long as you pull the trigger... Just shoot yourself and they'll be safe."

The man chokes on some more sobs as you lean closer to his face. "Now shoot!" His hand shakes as he hesitates to pull the trigger, his crying becoming louder and louder before finally, a gunshot echoes off the walls.

You laugh as you see the blood splatter onto his dead wife. "Mmm, another easy one..."

Quickly, you take the gun from his hand and turn safety on before sliding it down into your boots. You hear the sound of small feet walking towards the room from the other side of the house and open the window, slipping out just as the two little girls walk in.

You stick to the house walls and laugh as you listen to their screams and cries about their mother and father being dead. Knowing that the police will be here soon, you quickly leave, careful to not be seen by anyone.

The police arrive just as you make it completely off of the property, a smile on your face. You slide the bloody into your holster on your waist as you continue to run. Rain is flooding any traces of you being there, meaning you get away with yet another murder.

You run back to your hideout, knowing you'll be moving onto the next town again soon. You switch up where you decide to kill after a random amount of murders, eventually coming back to the town.

You reach your place, glad you found an actual house this time, wanting a nice shower. Usually it's hard to find somewhere to stay so you'd end up staying in random little camo outs on the street. Only a drunken rapist lives where you're staying now, so you killed him without hesitation and hid his dead body in the basement. The poor man didn't even have time to scream when he saw you.

You quickly continue to run down the road, the pitter patter of your feet adding onto the sound of the rain as it hits the sidewalk.

It doesn't take too long for you to reach your destination, the back door still cracked from how you had left it hours before. You open the door and quickly go inside, scrunching your nose up at the smell of rotting corpse. "Nasty... I'm glad this is my last night here," you say to yourself.