⋆✪26✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

You walk from the dressing room, feeling quite confident with the way you look. As you walk out, you see Kenma. His facial expression is a more so surprised one, his eyes raking over your body as if he's undressing you... Or maybe he is just admiring the way you look. You will most likely never find out.

The dress is tight on your body, the purple cloth clinging to you. It's comfy and looks good. There are no traps and holes are in the dress. The knot on the side is halfway up your thigh, holes along the waist area in the shape of an X. The back of it looks just as good, bringing out your curves and showing off how good you wear it.

You feel as if on top of the world with the dress on. It's nice and boosts your ego a bit more than it should. With Kenma continuing to stare, you laugh and walk towards him. "Don't drool, Kitten~" you tease. Your voice knocks him out of whatever train of thought he was in, quickly redirecting his eyes away from your body.

"I'm not," he says, his eyes moving back to you.

You laugh and twist your body, looking at yourself in a mirror by the wall. "So? How do I look then?" you ask, at least wanting his opinion.

Kenma's eyes look your body up and down once more, noticing each curve and perfect imperfection that is usually hidden by your clothing. "You- You look good."

"Just good?" you ask, a pout on your face as you look down at your body.

"No, no, not good-"

"Oh, So i look bad?" you ask, cutting him off.

Kenma puts his face in his hands before reaching up and grabbing your chin, making you look at him. He forces himself to look you in the eyes as he tells you, "You look beautiful. Now stop cutting me off."

You can't help but grin at his actions. You slither your hand up his back until you reach the middle of it, pulling his body against yours. "Seems like someone is getting a little confident with their actions~" you tease, quite unsure of what his response would be. Neither of you really care that you are in the middle of a store and people can easily see you. You're momentarily the only ones in the store, challenging one another.

It is interesting to say the least.

Kenma can feel the pounding in his chest, growing the confidence to reply quite slowly. "Well, maybe I am. Is that a bad thing?" He keeps your face looking down at him, not moving an inch.

"I guess that depends."

"And what is it that it depends on?" Kenma asks.

You release your hold against his body, chuckling to yourself. "That's for me to know and for you to... Well- not know."

Kenma rolls his eyes and releases his grip on your chin, stepping away from you. "Go get your clothes back on so we can go."

You hum. "I don't know.. Maybe I should try another dress on..."

"No!" Kenma pauses, realizing just how loud he yelled it. "I meant, no. That one looks perfect. Just get it."

You smile, your eyebrows raising out of pure amusement. "Tight, purple dress it is then." You turn back around and walk to the changing rooms, changing out of the dress and into your clothing.

Kenma walks back over to the bags of clothing, the image of you in that dress now drilled in his mind. He found you absolutely stunning. If you didn't have that taste of bloodshed, he feels as if you could have had a wonderful chance at becoming a runway model. A beautiful one at that.