⋆✪35✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

A person would think that things would be weird after someone confesses their love and you're unable to return those feelings all the way. Most people would definitely think that, but Kenma thinks nothing of it. He doesn't feel awkward and neither do you. You both just continue on with your days. Your adventure continues on the side of roads and walking through woods. You're looking for a new town to venture into. Something random this time.

At least a week of traveling has passed before you find yourself in a town you haven't yet been in before. It seems to be a city further out, giving you the ability to start your first kill as you begin. It is night time momentarily, giving you a slight upper hand.

Of course, Kenma can tell you're on the lookout for which house you should begin with as he watches you. Your eyes look at each yard carefully, at things in yards and anything that gives you more ideas. One house makes you sure of people being inside and you smile. "That one," you say, pointing at a brick house with a sign hanging on the front door. The sign reads, "The Oikawa's!"

"I'm not going in there with you," Kenma says bluntly.

Shrugging, you reply, "Then hide in the bush in the corner until I come out. If you hear me yell "run!", run into the woods back where we came from."

"Yes Killer Princess." His tone is sarcastic but you just laugh at the name.

"I'll be back."

You both walk over to the house and Kenma gets into his corner. You quietly walk up the stairs, looking around to make sure there isn't anyone outside to see you sneaking in. No one's out. You step up to the door and turn the door knob to see if they left it unlocked. These home owners aren't that stupid apparently.

You hum and look beneath the rug under your feet. A key. Now you can consider them stupid. Taking the key, you unlock the door and quietly open it. You step inside and close it behind you before taking slow steps into the house. You are highly sure that they are without any pets, leaving you to just have to worry about anyone being awake. There is a single hall down one side of the house, three different doors open. You don't understand why they're all open, but it isn't really your place to judge.

You swiftly make your way through the hallway, not making a single sound. When you arrive at the first door, you peek in to see a teenager fast asleep on her bed. A phone is laying face-down on her chest and her tv is running with a show you wouldn't recognize playing on the screen. You leave the room alone before walking some more and peeking in the second room.

In the second room are two young boys sleeping in bunk beds. You stand there for a moment to see if either of them look to be awake, but neither move.

A moment later, you move on to the room near the end of the hall. You look in to see a bed on the far side of the room. It has two people in it. A man with dark brown hair is laying there, hair looking to be swept outward. A woman is lying beside him. She looks as if a younger version of your mother, a shiver running up your spine at the sight. That's creepy to you. The couple is definitely asleep and you walk into the room, closing the door quietly behind you.

You walk over to the bed slowly, taking in your surroundings for anything you may need to use to help you. Unfortunately, they're some basic dumbasses without any type of weapons or even a chair sitting in the room. You'll be able to pull this off anyway.

Your first target is the woman, walking over to her. You softly brush her hair away from her face, taking in the features. She really does look like your mother. Not as if an exact clone, but many of her features match. It's freaky and you don't like it.