⋆✪34✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

"Bye Atsumu!" you yell, walking backward as you wave at him. Atsumu chooses not to respond verbally, only giving you a small wave of his hand in response. Of course, you pout and stick your tongue out at him, turning your body around after a second. You stretch your arms up into the air with a gleeful smile stretched across your face. "We're finally on the move again!"

Kenma sighs quietly, holding the bags as he walks with you. "Which means you're also killing again."

"Oh most definitely. I have to quench my thirst somehow."

"Where are we going for now then?" Kenma asks, not excited about the resumed journey.

You hum, continuing to walk. The air feels nice, not any thought about where you plan to actually go momentarily. There are choices. There are plenty of them. Then, an idea pops up and you just smile at him. "You'll see. You'll like it."

"When you say that, do you mean it sarcastically or are you meaning it's somewhere i'm actually going to like?"

"You'll see~" you reply, a giggle leaving you.

Kenma shakes his head and follows you down the road. Lights brighten up the street as you both walk, the weather growing colder over time. A few hours pass and you finally make it into moving through the woods. It seems to be mostly quiet, other than the sound of twigs snapping beneath your feet.

The temperature is cold, but the jackets around your bodies keep you warm with each step. Your walk continues on for a while more until you make it out to a clearing. The clearing goes up onto a hill and you grab Kenma's hand, beginning to pull him up with you quicker. "Come on slowpoke," you say, a smile on your face as you run.

Kenma doesn't complain as he hurries with you, dropping the bags down on the hill. They roll down it a little before stopping at random points near the bottom, Kenma continuing to try and keep up with you. He does keep up, one foot in front of the other as he runs with you.

By the time you make it to the top, you both are out of breath, flopping your bodies down onto the grass and flowers beneath you. "God that was a workout," you say, a breathless laugh leaving your lips after.

Kenma just pants as he lies beside you. His eyes close and he laughs a little. "You think? I had the bags for half of it."

"That's your own fault for not dropping them sooner."

"Yeah well, our bread is probably squished now."

"I'll survive if it's squished. I don't know about you though," you say, snickering as you poke his side.

Kenma slaps your hand. "Yeah, yeah. I will live."

You just laugh at him, taking a moment to breathe in the fresh air. You close your eyes and smile, just relaxing as you lie there. The area falls silent other than the slight breeze blowing the grass and flowers around you.

Kenma opens his eyes after a bit, looking over at you. He allows himself to admire your features, his eyes wandering over every bit of you. Your lips look soft, skin beautiful and slightly messy hair just putting the entire look together. He can't help but stare at you, enjoying every second of beauty that he sees. As the wind blows, a smile begins to appear on your face and Kenma finds his eyes glued to you as if the most beautiful thing in the world.

Time passes by, neither of you moving from your spots. You lie there, enjoying the nice breeze and silent night. Kenma just continues to allow his eyes to stay glued onto you. When looking up, the moon is full as it sits straight above you both in the sky, the stars shining bright all across the sky.