⋆✪03✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

"So why were you following me?" you ask, keeping the man trapped against the wall, wrapping his blonde hair around one of your fingers.

"I'm a cop. It's my duty to check out suspicious people," he states, the knife pushing into his neck a little more until a drop of blood drips out.

You tilt your head and pull the blade away from his neck, setting the knife into your holster. "And what makes me so suspicious?" you ask, running your finger over the drop of blood and the open cut.

He flinches but responds, "You have both a gun and knife in your holster. There is a slight amount of blood on your shoulder." you glance at your shoulder, shrugging when you notice the blood. He continues on, not even trying to push you away as he stands there. "You are also in all black while walking into a dark street where tons of bad shit happens. Of course I would follow someone that suspicious looking."

You hum and raise a brow. "You know I could kill you right now right?"

"Of course I do. You're taller than me by a few inches, have two different weapons on you and apparently you kill if the blood means what I think. I'm not an idiot who is going to run when I know I have the disadvantage," he calmly says.

"Then why aren't you running?"

You're caught off guard when you hear someone at the opening of the alleyway, looking over only to feel the cold metal of handcuffs placed onto your wrists. Your head whips his way and your e/c eyes angrily stare into his.

The sound of someone walking your way makes you angrily sigh and you move your arms over and around his head, pulling him farther into the alleyway. "Scream and I will kill you both right here, right now," you whisper, your lips only a centimeter from his ear.

He just nods and you choose this moment to slip out of your handcuffs as footsteps get closer. "Kenma! Are you back here?" you hear someone yell.

You can hear Kenma take a breath to yell back, but quickly closes his mouth. You smirk in contempt as the footsteps begin to walk away. "Good boy," you say. "You better give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now."

"I don't have a reason for you not to," he replies, forcing your hands from around him. You let him move you and he steps back to look at you. "Are you the one that has been killing married couples?!" He asks this to see if his theory is correct, unsure as to who you may or may not be.

"And what if I am? Are you going to try and kill me? Lock me up with all of those stupid bitches in a cell?" you ask with a scoff.

"Like you would even let me," he says, leaning down and picking the open handcuffs from the ground. "How the fuck did you even do this?!"

"A girl never tells." You smirk and take the handcuffs from him, "Hold your arms out," you command him, a serious look on your face.

He furrows his brows, not putting his arms out. "Why? If you're going to kill me then do it and get it over with."

You let out an angry breath and force his arms out, putting the cuffs on his wrist. "Where's the key?"

"I'm not telling you until you answer my question."

"Look-"

"Kenma," he interrupts.

You roll your eyes. "Okay, look Kenma. I am being very patient right now. I have someone to kill in a few hours and if you would like to live, you'd do as I ask. I am not always this lenient with nosy assholes but you seem... interesting."