⋆✪23✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Back on the road again. Well, more like walking through the woods on a dirt path. It's been two days since you were thrown from the train.

Not many words have been traded between you both. You find yourself at a loss for words for once. Your story isn't something you tell to anyone... Kenma is the first.

Kenma on the other hand is confused more than anything. He can find himself sympathising with you about your past, but he doesn't find it something that can condemn your actions. The day Keishin died is the same day that you turned psycho. It gave you your first taste of blood by killing Lev and led you into enjoying it when it came to killing more.

With all the information you gave, it's a war inside his head on how he feels about everything. He doesn't want to let that bit of information change anything he witnessed, but it is. It has him wondering if you were raised in a better home, would you have still turned out this way or is the way you are now your destiny no matter how you'd been raised.

It all leaves him to not utter a single word to you. You murdered his friends, you ruined and murdered a family except for a small boy, but yet, he finds himself sympathising with you. Sympathising with a killer. He can't stand that he is even daring to think like that, but he finds himself unable to not.

The sun begins to come out and Kenma finds himself letting out a tired breath. "Can we stop? It's becoming daylight and I'm tired," he says, knowing neither of you have slept since the day before.

"Just a little bit longer Kenma," you reply, not looking back as you continue to walk. Cracks and pops of branches and leaves can be heard beneath your feet with each step. You hear a loud thud and turn around. Kenma is laying on his hands and knees on the ground panting. "I guess we will be stopping for the day then... I swear, you're such a wuss sometimes."

"Oh shut up," Kenma says between pants, glaring up at your tall figure.

You smirk. "Good to see my past didn't change how you act towards me. I'm glad to not have any pity."

Kenma turns his body and falls onto his butt. He leans back on his arms as he speaks. "Even with the information, I still watched you kill many people and a young girl. Although, I do pity you at the same time. You're so fucked up just because of the events in your life. It makes me wonder how much of it I can actually blame on you."

"All of it. I choose to kill everyone, no one makes me."

"I suppose you're right." Kenma tilts his head back and closes his eyes, letting the small rays of sunlight shining between the leaves shine on his face.

You sit back against a tree a few feet away, your eyes on his face. He looks so exhausted. There are dark bags beneath his eyes, his hair up in a messy bun. His skin glows beneath the rays of sunlight, his eyelashes looking as if sparkling.

You're both dirty and in need of a cleaning. You realize that the more you look at him as you can see the dirt in his hair, on his skin and clothes. Closing your eyes, you stay leaning back against the tree, thinking and trying to figure out where you may be.

Kenma on the other hand, his mind is filled with confusion. Confusion about what he's supposed to think about you. He isn't so sure anymore. He hates you, you killed his friends. Although with that, you have yet to know he knows. Over the last few days, he finally came to terms with it though. They're gone and won't come back. He would like to think they're in a better place, but at the same time, there's never a certain idea of what happens after death. They could be suffering or reliving their death on repeat. It's uncertain as to what is really happening to their dead souls and minds.