⋆✪15✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

The feeling of fear and horror fill the room as you stand there, a knife in one hand while the guns in the other. The children are sitting on the couch with Koshi, hugging one another as he tries to keep them calm.

You find it quite amusing to see how protective he is. It intrigues you. "So, Koshi..."

"Yes?" He tries to stay calm, not wanting to scare the children even more.

"How's your relationship been with your husband over the last few years~? Any long term 'business' trips I should know about?" you ask.

Part of you just wants to see if there is any dirt on either of them, the rest of you wanting to just stir up trouble if possible.

Koshi's eyebrows furrow at the question. "Yeah... D-Daichi has monthly business trips.." he answers.

You turn to Daichi, smirking before roughly ripping the tape off his mouth, some facial hair coming with. Daichi grunts at the feeling, not wanting to give you the satisfaction of seeing him in pain. You scrunch your nose up at the tape. "Looks like someone needed a shave."

"Shut up," Daichi growls, tired of you.

You laugh for a minute, immediately stopping and kicking him in the face after. "I didn't say you could speak, you worthless piece of shit." He doesn't respond, deciding to keep his mouth shut. "Good boy~"

You giggle and sit down on the table facing towards him. Koshi or one of the children could hit you with something but after years of killing people, it's almost a fact to you that they wouldn't dare when the life of someone they love is on the line.

You lean back on your arms, looking down at Daichi. "So, little Daichi boy... What do you do on those 'business trips'?" you ask.

"I work."

A devilish smirk appears on your face. "Is that all you do~?"

"Yes."

"Liar."

"Shut the fuck up. You don't know anything. All I do is work. What do you want with my family?!"

You giggle and get up, leaning down in front of him. "I want to fuck with you... Get inside your head... See what kind of secrets I can dig out of you both as I hurt and kill you each one by one."

Koshi's eyes widen. "You said you wouldn't touch them!"

"I said I wouldn't kill your children on purpose."

They two siblings hug one another tighter, Koshi wrapping his arms protectively around them. You laugh in amusement, ignoring the situation as you turn back to Daichi. You take your knife and cut his shirt off, not caring about the fact that you're cutting his chest as you do. "Ooh~ Looks like someone must work out," you say, quite impressed with the man's body as he tries his best to not cry out in pain. "I wonder if the other man or woman likes it as much as I do."

"What are you talking about?" he growls, his nose scrunching up in a snarl.

"Just that you cheat on your husband with those 'business trips'."

"I do not."

"Really? Then why did you hesitate when I asked what you do on the trips? Along with that, you got quite defensive~"

Daichi struggles against the tape and you roughly grab hold of his cheek, cutting a chunk off. His eyes go wide and he screams out in pain, unable to hold it back this time.