⋆✪21✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Kenma sits there in awe at your words. He'd seen it coming that something happened to Keishin, otherwise you would probably be around that area rather than a serial killer.

The way you described the laughs.. The murders.. It all begins to add up. Watching the one man who actually took care of you be murdered in front of your eyes, caused most emotions to eventually shut down. That first stab into Lev's body, began your bloodlust.

In all reality, it did. You stabbed him again and again. It felt good to kill someone... It still does feel good to you.

When laughing after Keishin died, you broke. Your emotions, your body, your entire soul as a whole. It felt amazing though... To feel free from the restraints of emotions. The emotions that kept you in a dark chamber inside of your head, the key thrown away and your body held back by chains. Then, it all went away. The key had magically appeared and unlocked everything, letting you walk out free.

Just as your emotions walked away, so did you from the scene before you. You stand up, walking over and leaning down over Keishin's body. The tears have yet to stop, even after a few minutes of laughing over everything.

Quickly, you close his eyes and grab your bag. You grab your knife and the gun before leaving the house. The house you called home for four years.

That is where you decide to stop telling your story. You find no need to continue, that being all you even wish to tell.

Kenma finds this decision quite irritating though.

"Why did you stop?" he asks.

"Because that's all you need to know," you reply, laying your upper body back onto the floor of the boxcar, your legs continuing to hang out over the side.

Kenma furrows his brows, and turns around to face you. "No. There has to be more to the story. Like... Like why you target rapists more or even the nightmares when you actually get into a state of deep sleep."

Your eyes turn to glare at him. The direction he's going with things is a dangerous one. "Kenma, it doesn't matter. I told you all that I care to tell you."

Kenma doesn't hesitate as he turns and moves his body. It's practically on top of yours as his hands sit on your shoulders, his eyes staring down at you. "No. You can't just stop there and expect me to think there isn't more to the story."

You quickly throw him off your body and onto the floor beside you, your own body moving and hovering over him within seconds. "I don't know if you realized, but I'm the one in control. You wanted to know why I am how I am, and I told you the major parts. So shut up, and take what I gave you." Your voice is laced with anger. You're annoyed.

Kenma flips the two of you back over, not hesitating to try and keep your body down. "I don't care if you're in control or if I'm in control. I'm not the one who goes around killing good people who don't deserve death. I'm not the one with a sick past that causes me to go around killing people. I'm not the one with a psychotic ass brain that normal people wouldn't even dream to have. So why don't you get off your fucking pedastal and just tell me the rest!"

As soon as you go to reply to him, both of you are thrown out the doors of the box car. You are able to hook a finger around your bag as you feel your body begin to fly up. You use your other arm to protect Kenma from taking any damage as your bodies hit the dark, hard ground.

You roll down into a ditch, loud grunts coming from your lips. Your arms tighten around him as your back hits a tree. You bounce off of it and your arms hit the ground, your bodies making a loud thud sound when hitting the ground.