⋆✪30✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Kenma stresses as he packs everything up. Fingers run through his hair, stress radiating from his body. You just had to leave him there to do everything himself just for a fucking kill. Of course you would do that. If he could pretend you weren't a serial killer, Kenma would definitely do so too. Unfortunately, that is not one of his options that the creator of mankind has given him the ability to do. Just fucking great.

When he first woke up, he read your little note. The note had read, "I'm going out. Pack everything up when you wake. We've been found out."

The fact that you went out to kill some more people rather than begin to help pack made Kenma absolutely furious. What was the point? How much time are you assuming you have? You've been found out so why not wake him up and leave immediately rather than being reckless.

Kenma has no idea how long ago you actually left. It could have been anywhere from just minutes before to hours earlier. If only you weren't so blood thirsty, you could both be out of here already. Kenma's breaths begin to get heavy, reminding him to take his anxiety meds. He does so, taking breaths to calm himself back down in the process.

After a moment of inner dialogue, calming himself back down, and thinking about hundreds of ways he wishes he could kill you, Kenma quickly begins to pack things into the bag again. As soon as it is full, he looks for another bag, knowing it would be pretty good to use for food or anything else he can get into it. It's while he's looking for the bag that he hears the front door to the house open. Alarms go off in his head, wondering if it's the police. Had they found you? Did they find out where you are located further than just the town? Kenma doesn't want to find out, instead deciding to hide beneath the bed until he is either sure it isn't you, or until he knows he can make a run for it.

It's the footsteps that scare him, unsure of who's they are. It has to be you, right? They couldn't have tracked you down yet, could they have?

So many questions run through his head, his eyes closing as he waits. It's when he hears his name being called that he relaxes. "Kenma! Where are you?"

"In the bedroom," he responds, rolling out from under the bed. Kenma lands on his back as he rolls out, looking up to see you looking down at him.

You raise a brow as you look down at him, forgetting that you don't even have pants on. "Why hello pretty boy. What were you hiding under the bed for?"

Kenma's eyes wander beneath the shirt, looking away right after he realizes. Quickly, he gets up, looking at you. "I didn't know if it was you or the police so I hid. Oh, and thanks for fucking leaving me too by the way. You didn't have to kill anyone else."

With a shrug, you say, "Yeah, well I wanted to. I was feeling a little thirsty so I went next door. I don't think the short one is going to be very happy in the afterlife if he looks the way I left his body. It's not the prettiest sight."

Kenma's nose scrunches up in disgust and he walks over to the closet, continuing to look for another bag. "I don't want to know the details. Now get changed or something." He looks back at you, your clothing and body covered in blood. "Actually, go shower first and make it fast. I don't feel like getting arrested as your accomplice."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be fast."

You leave the room with a giggle, finding the way he acts quite interesting. Although you would never admit it out loud, you do care for Kenma. Many of your actions show it even. It's a wonder if Kenma even realizes such things. It's a wonder if you even realize the care you show for him. Your personality is a bundle of confusion, everything being quite confusing when someone tries digging deep.