⋆✪28✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Takanobu looks at every piece of evidence. He's angry. It took almost a week for them to get the evidence, crime scene images, and every other piece of information to him. It pissed him off so much a mug was thrown. Lucky for the one who was standing in front of the chief, his aim was off and they weren't harmed. It for sure scared Yuuji when he could almost feel the material hit his cheek.

Of course, Takanobu apologized to Yuuji, but that didn't stop his anger. He is trying to solve a case before it's taken from him. If he doesn't get the evidence and information he needs within a day, it can cause everything to be set back.

After looking over every piece of evidence, he went to the crime scene itself. DNA tests on strands of hair and prints are being tested back at the lab. There's hope that he will get what he needs to solve the case completely.

With that information being tested, he walks through the large mansion. Everything is left to be how it was when it was found out of his own orders. It is his case and he doesn't want anything to mess that up.

What Takanobu finds even worse is the knowledge that a thirteen year old girl was murdered. The crime scene pictures of every death disgusted him. It made him want to find whoever this serial killer is so much more. Takanobu looks through every room, every piece of evidence he brought with him.

The camera footage of Ittetsu running from the door had shown a shadow of the killer. The lights turned on by the front door, therefore when her body almost stopped, a shadow was caught. Your shadow was caught.

Takanobu sits on the ground in front of the front door, looking over the camera footage. Lucky for him, he brought Yuuji with him. The man stands up and walks inside, "Yuuji!"

"Coming sir!" he hears, footsteps coming quickly after.

In less than a minute, Yuuji is standing in front of Takanobu. "Yes?"

"Come here for a second. I need to test some theories."

"Okay."

The two men walk out the front door and Takanobu brings up the camera footage. "How tall are you?"

Yuuji has to think for a moment. He's grown a few inches since highschool, leaving him to be considered quite tall. "I think I'm about six foot. Why do you ask?"

Takanobu hums at the answer, rewinding and playing the video once again. "I have a good feeling that the killer is quite tall due to the shadow... Look."

Yuuji leans forward, watching as the shadow of your body can be seen coming to a stop at the door. Your face is so close to being seen but your body stopped before any sight of you could be caught on the tape. "Okay.. So are you thinking she's my height or taller?"

"I can't be sure.. She might even be taller. We need to wait until it's late at night so we can try to have the same lighting. We need to be sure about everything," Takanobu explains, rewatching it again.

His eyebrows furrow as he can see the end of something sticking out of the door.. "What is that," he questions, zooming in on the object.

Yuuji leans forward, looking closely at it. "It looks to be the barrel of a gun..."

"The boy did say she had a gun when she chased after him. I wish he could have told us more but he seemed to be too afraid."

"It's confirmed now though," Yuuji looks at the sky, a majority of the light completely gone. "Do you think we can test things now?"