⋆✪22✪⋆

⋆⋆✪✸✪⋆⋆

Takanobu taps his fingers on his desk. A month is how long he'd allowed Kenma to be out but it has been many at this point. Other than that, Kenma's friend died. He knew they were friends after Tetsuro came in asking for him once, but he never knew how close they really were.

He looks down at the first image on the file as his fingers continue to tap. To know where Kenma went is a mystery but he's been considered a missing person. No one has seen him. He doesn't know many people who were close to him, but Takanobu called his parents and they had no idea where he went.

Kenma is someone that is considered an acquaintance to him, along with a hard worker. He's solved some of the harder cases by looking through anything that is brought up from the crime scenes. A majority of it has been dna based. The ones that haven't been, he'd do the smarts while the others went out into the field. It's as if Kenma is the brains of each operation.

Takanobu continues thinking about such things, looking over at the other folder on his desk. This one is the one with information on the recent murders. He's followed them to the newest one where this time, a young girl was killed. She had multiple stab wounds, both of her fathers dead. The only one living from the family was the boy.

He continues to look through different files, making connections and looking through evidence. There was a print left at the scene but it couldn't be connected to anyone due to the severity of how bad of a print it was.

No hair was left. No images or videos were caught. The only video of anyone from any of the houses being the mansion to which was just Ittetsu running from the front door to get help.

It was for a quick second at that time that a quick peck of h/c hair and s/c skin could be seen, but the killer's face was covered. Your face was covered, leaving no idea of what you look like. Your body never even made it out the door.

As he looks through each file, he finds himself growing more and more angry. It's been said that there are two people. Two! There's always been evidence of one person on the one, profiled to be a female by Kenma himself before going on vacation. The fact that there is now assumed to be another person absolutely baffles Takanobu.

With each set of information, each thing is growing harder for the police force. He continues to think and sit there, looking up from his desk at the sound of a knock on his door. "Come in," he says plainly, closing the folders and sitting back.

The door opens and a tall man with spiky blond hair and almond eyes walks into the room. "Sir, the FBI wants to have a word with you," he says, walking towards his desk.

"They aren't taking my case. Send them away, Yuuji," Takanobu says without a hint of nervousness. "I don't care if they're the higher ups or not, this is our case."

"I tried to tell them you wouldn't want to see them and... It didn't end up so well." Yuuji sighs and turns towards the door a little. "They're outside the door right now. Agent Ushijima is at least. Agent Tendo stopped for some ice-cream in the break room."

Takanobu nods and stands up. "You're dismissed." With a small bow of his head, Yuuji walks out of the room and down the hall towards the breakroom, feeling a strong need for some ice-cream himself.

Takanobu stands there for a moment with both hands on his desk. "Agent Ushijima, you can come in," he says, his voice loud.

It's a second later that Wakatoshi comes walking into the office, his suit having not even a wrinkle visible. "Chief Aone," Wakatoshi says plainly, stopping two feet away from Takanobu's desk.